features

Discussion in 'Life After Brown' started by moreluck, Apr 17, 2009.

1. moreluck

moreluck golden ticket member

Am I losing it or what? Across the top starting with User CP, then blogs, then FAQ, etc. Didn't there used to be a heading that said "Members"?
    Where did it go? You used to be able to see everybody's rep and such.

2. over9five

over9five Moderator Staff Member

Yeah, where did that go? I'll ask Cheryl!

3. dilligaf

dilligaf IN VINO VERITAS

Yes there used to be and I MISS it. But I did find something new that I really like. Quick links, open contacts popup. Way cool!

And just out of curiosity, why have a calendar that hasn't been updated since Dec/06? LOL

4. cheryl

cheryl I started this. Staff Member

I hadn't noticed that the members list was missing. After a little browsing around I discovered the problem so it has been enabled again. You will now find the link to it under the community drop down menu.

I tried looking through the settings and then tried poking and kicking the calendar, but that didn't fix it. That one will take a little more time to figure out.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

5. stevetheupsguy

stevetheupsguy sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ

Hey Cheryl, at least take the weekend off, will ya?:wink2:

6. Dizzee

Dizzee ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs

7. cheryl

cheryl I started this. Staff Member

That's not a glitch, banners have never been enabled in signatures on this forum. In my experience allowing a banner a the bottom of every post makes a forum look really cluttered and adds extra scrolling just to get to the bottom of a thread page. Signature banners are also a spam magnet.

The banner he made is really good though. I am impressed with his photoshop skills.

8. over9five

over9five Moderator Staff Member

Oh my God, that is so true. Check out Carnivals forum, everyone has a banner in their signature for each cruise they have planned. Talk about cluttered!