Folding your mirrors in.

trickpony1

It feels like I take care of myself. You may just have not had any jobs that require actual physical labor, not your fault.
I'm guessing you're young, "bulletproof" and you lift.
Go ahead....you be you....it'll catch up to you eventually.
The sad part is it will be a complete surprise.

I'm guessing you're young, "bulletproof" and you lift.
Go ahead....you be you....it'll catch up to you eventually.
The sad part is it will be a complete surprise.

Not young, not bulletproof. I don't "lift" but I do exercise, eat decently and hydrate. I've just had truly physical jobs that required too much from me to buy into someone whining about a sore arm from pulling a hand brake.

But I do think pulling in a mirror for the sake of pulling it in is just asinine.

JL 0513

I wonder if it's going to actually take a driver's arm side swiped into a pancake to change this ridiculous method. I've been told a few times to do it and still won't. All this safety stuff they teach and they want you to blindly stick your arm out a window a foot into on coming traffic.

PCM Troll

I wonder if it's going to actually take a driver's arm side swiped into a pancake to change this ridiculous method. I've been told a few times to do it and still won't. All this safety stuff they teach and they want you to blindly stick your arm out a window a foot into on coming traffic.
Blindly? You mean you don't look into the mirror before folding it in? You don't look into the mirror when folding it out? Sounds like you are an accident waiting to happen. At my center, folding mirrors in is part of the routine. If management catches you not doing it, it's a write up or warning letter.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Blindly? You mean you don't look into the mirror before folding it in? You don't look into the mirror when folding it out? Sounds like you are an accident waiting to happen. At my center, folding mirrors in is part of the routine. If management catches you not doing it, it's a write up or warning letter.
How do you look into a mirror when folding it out? What do you see? Yourself? Not the dump truck about to rip your hand off.

Wilson1397

Half the lies they tell about me aren't true!!
How do you look I’m the mirror when folding it out?

Dumbo

I pull the drivers side in if there is ever a question as to road width. Probably about 15 times a day.

JoesUPSacct

Swollen Member
i work a lot in older small towns where what used to be single family residential has turned into business with no parking for us behind so i either have to block the single lane or hop the curb. either way, in that scenario i pull the mirror in. if i can't get my package car entirely out of the lane the mirror is coming in.