Has management treated you like garbage since new contract got passed ?

Coldworld

60 months and counting
The retirements will most likely depend on your location and how much seniority these guys have. We have a lot of guys now who are already up close to 35 years and every single one of them is contemplating leaving after the first of the year could be as much as 10%. Couple hundred people.
I’ve seen the doom and gloom talkers… but it can go from laying off to not able to get enough people hired (off the street only hired into feeders) almost overnight. Think the whole 170k craze will blow off early next year and hopefully we’ll get some of this volume back but I would bet the bank on one thing….the 2028 contract will be done within weeks. This whole wait until the end totally fked us on jobs and the company in general, and whatever anyone wants to say about it I don’t think it was the company’s idea to loose so many customers.

govols019

You smell that?
I’ve seen the doom and gloom talkers… but it can go from laying off to not able to get enough people hired (off the street only hired into feeders) almost overnight. Think the whole 170k craze will blow off early next year and hopefully we’ll get some of this volume back but I would bet the bank on one thing….the 2028 contract will be done within weeks. This whole wait until the end totally fked us on jobs and the company in general, and whatever anyone wants to say about it I don’t think it was the company’s idea to loose so many customers.
Bookmarked

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Hopefully you’re right, that will be my last contract

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Wow, we barely have vending machines, they rip us off for years. Today No ice through out the building, were luck to get water bottles, since our buildings plumbing is horrible for the last 30 yrs. Pee has leaked into the offices over the years.
They are finally fixing the bathrooms, so we thought lol they are just patching the plumbing, and using laminated tile for the walls. The sinks look like cattle troughs. During this process they turn off the water whenever, never telling anyone in advance. A few inside employees got really overheated today.
NO ICE

Qwik shops have ice just so you know