Hurricane

brownedout

6" of rain so far NWS keeps breaking into the TV programs with tornado warnings

Best o'luck to you P T S, and your "kids"! Everyone lets keep the Police, Firefighters, and National Guardsmen in our thoughts and prayers. Thank you for looking out for the rest of us. You all are the best!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Just started to rain here about 20 minutes ago. They are predicting 4-7 inches of rain with wind gusts up to 60 mph. Our center manager told us that we should plan on working Monday but not to be surprised if we receive a phone call telling us to stay home. The timing of this storm has helped as most of the work is already in the yard and most of the air came in yesterday.

menotyou

bella amicizia
6" of rain so far NWS keeps breaking into the TV programs with tornado warnings
Windy here. Nothing unusual. No rain, yet. My sister is 3 hours east. Haven't heard from her, yet. She is in the Adirondack Park. I hope she is ok. Most of these storms avoid the altitude she lives at.

over9five

Staff member
Windy here. Nothing unusual. No rain, yet. My sister is 3 hours east. Haven't heard from her, yet. She is in the Adirondack Park. I hope she is ok. Most of these storms avoid the altitude she lives at.

Well that's closer to me. Any chance she's a twin unmarried sister???

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Will be sunny and 80 degrees here today. No earthquakes. Am informed by our weather team that the hurricane will keep this high pressure system locked in our area for a few days. Got some beers left so I'm going fishing!

HomeDelivery

I worked on saturday until 6pm... had to change out my socks 4x and had 4 pairs of shoes for that day...

only Fedex HD and USPS were out there; where was UPS?

we normally work Tues-Sat, but i'm being called in to work monday to help deliver to Cape May :(

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I worked on saturday until 6pm... had to change out my socks 4x and had 4 pairs of shoes for that day...

only Fedex HD and USPS were out there; where was UPS?

we normally work Tues-Sat, but i'm being called in to work monday to help deliver to Cape May :(

The only UPSers delivering on Saturday are air drivers.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

One of things that I regret having done is dropping my landline. Cell phone service is spotty at best today. I tried to call my daughter in Albany and my brother tried to call me from Connecticut and both times the connections were poor to dropped.

Raining steadily with much heavier rain expected this afternoon.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
All quiet in Va, it never got that bad around my place although there were some power outages in the area. Ms Jones is trapped up in Albany, she was supposed to fly back yesterday but all flights were cancelled (obviously). Earliest she can get a flight back now is Tuesday.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

All quiet in Va, it never got that bad around my place although there were some power outages in the area. Ms Jones is trapped up in Albany, she was supposed to fly back yesterday but all flights were cancelled (obviously). Earliest she can get a flight back now is Tuesday.

Tell her to go to Crossgates Mall--it is by far the biggest mall in Albany and it is 3 exits south of the airport exit on I-87. They have a Ruby Tuesdays and Pizza Uno as well as an 18 screen cineplex. I just checked the mall website and it did not say that they were closed. Has she thought about renting a car and heading back tomorrow morning? There are major rental car companies within Albany Airport.