Major ups issue.. Help!!

DS

Fenderbender
Hello, I am not sure who I can contact in order to get a hold of the UPS US OPERATIONS PRESIDENT, MYRON GRAY, but I need to speak with him regarding an issue with UPS. I've been back and forth with UPS numerous times in the past 5 hours, and have been hung up on atleast 6 or 7 times.

If there is anyone out there who can possibly help, PLEASE let me know.

Thanks.
As you can see,the browncafe is not affiliated with ups at all.
We just work there.If you actually have a phone number that
we can call to corporate,please share :)
As AJ stated,as employees,we know that customers are our
bread and butter,but ups makes it really hard for us to do the job properly.

happybob

Feeders
Hello, I am not sure who I can contact in order to get a hold of the UPS US OPERATIONS PRESIDENT, MYRON GRAY, but I need to speak with him regarding an issue with UPS. I've been back and forth with UPS numerous times in the past 5 hours, and have been hung up on atleast 6 or 7 times.

If there is anyone out there who can possibly help, PLEASE let me know.

Let's see, hung up on 6 or 7 times had a bell ringing in my head. Most of us employees that come to this site know pretty darn well that if a customer gets hung up on, once, it could be a bad customer service rep on the phone. Twice, wellllll, starting to sound fishy, three, four, five......come on lady, we are not stooges here. You used the same potty mouth with the customer service reps on the phone that you used here, and that's why you got hung up on. You get what you give, respect goes a long way.

We all strive to provide the BEST service to our customers and always will, hense the company has been around for over 100 years based on that level or service. However, when we come across customers like this one, they can go fork themselves.

Thanks.

menotyou

bella amicizia
certainly does not have anything to do with hurricane sandy. and, your post was clearly not helpful.

once again, if someone can offer some insight on how to contact the corporate office for UPS via telephone, that would be awesome. if not, your sly remarks are not necessary.

thanks! :-)

Thank you for the FIRST valid response to my issue. However, I have actually spoken to someone in the corporate office, and they are working on it at the moment.

As for everyone else, and your redundant ass replies, you can go **** yourself. :-)

Have a GREAT DAY! :grouphug:

Can't imagine why you got hung up on. You seem like a really reasonable person. Maybe you should've used more four letter words on the phone. On second thought, perhaps you should go fark yourself.

Maybe we should of been nicer to the OP and she could of given us the number after she got thru. Nah on second thought she got exactly what she deserved.
What a ****.

upsman68

Upstate needs to give out his number. If I have a problem out on my route I could call him instead of my management team.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
It seems to me that if our trained customer service people accidentally disconnected with the beckster 6-7 times that she must be a huge pita.

Big Babooba

Thank god..... Now the world can revolve around me again :bsbullf::bsbullf:
OH GEEEEEZE!!!! Listen to you!!! You might be the center of the solar system but everybody knows that I am the center of the universe!!! Come over to our side of the building and I'll prove it to you!!!
:bpotd::upssmiley::choir: