Negotiating Paused

Didn't start it. You jealous clowns can only tear folks down for your own shortcomings. I was attacked....I responded....
You always revert to jealousy, as if to validate yourself. It's a sad state for someone your age, to still unncomfortable in your own skin. If only you got participation trophies as a child, your mental health might be better.

Redtag

Part on order, ok to drive
Schneider, JB Hunt, Swifty Swift, and PRIME are waiting. God I can't wait to see the :censored2:ups
But they are not.....

That's the thing those companies have capacity or trying to keep capacity that matches their contractual obligations to their clients, Where will they get the capacity overnight to cover all of UPS feeders.

That's IF they even want their employees exposed to a labor strike.. I am sure JB hunt and swift just can't wait for teamster reps to talk to their drivers while waiting to get in to the hubs

Last edited:
But they are not.....

That's the thing those companies have capacity or trying to keep capacity that matches their contractual obligations to their clients, Where will they get the capacity overnight to cover all of UPS feeders.

That's IF they even want their employees exposed to a labor strike.. I am sure JB hunt and swift just can't wait for teamster reps to talk to their drivers while waiting to get in to the hubs
I have to apologize for my friend, his sarcasm doesn't translate well. Cheers my man. 🍻

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
I'm headin' to CRST Aug 2.
I found a place so @rickyb can be a BIG TIME TWUCK DWIVUH
Screenshot_20230627_160146_YouTube.jpg

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I have read your other posts and I think we agree on the company not being able to find the people. Just wanted to comment for others.

But you still need to get the boxes there.... the trucking industry does not have the excess manpower or equipment to move our volume.

Plus are those grubhubers going to enjoy listening to people yelling at them and harassing them while they wait in long lines to get in and out, many won't have the stomach for it.

I am not sure all the Uber drivers and grubhubbers with their Nissan altimas can move enough volume to keep the system going. The whole thing would be so risky to try and stay open, they would have to massively overpay for feeders to keep moving and that's a IF they can get the people, then take a huge risk on PVDs moving enough in a hostile strike environment to stay profitable or atleast not loose a ton

That's a lot of risk

What are you babbling about they’ll be completely shutdown within a day or 2 of a strike

Redtag

Part on order, ok to drive
What are you babbling about they’ll be completely shutdown within a day or 2 of a strike

I know! I am talking about these people that think swift and uber drivers are going to come in. Maybe I am not doing a good job getting my thoughts out in writing but I think they will have to shut down almost instantly

9.5mania

I know! I am talking about these people that think swift and uber drivers are going to come in. Maybe I am not doing a good job getting my thoughts out in writing but I think they will have to shut down almost instantly
You still have to admire their confidence that UPS has made plans months ago. Like I say every peak when it’s a :censored2: show, Christmas done snuck up on them again.

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
The scab companies are usually crashing. Watch Bonehead Truckers and you'll get it, and have cold sweats around those companies

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
All this arguing is pointless. A day or so into the strike, Joseph Robinette Biden Jr., (Allah's peace be upon him, may he reign in perpetuity) will get really mad that our strike is messing up his awesome economy that he fixed all by himself and demand we go back to work.

To show he's real serious, he'll send the Rear Admiral, Mayor Pete, down to the DC/Burtonsville hub to stand outside the gas pumps and yell at us with a bullhorn about how our white rage and supremacy is destroying the GDP.

Overcome with guilt, we'll all go back to work at a new top rate of $25/hr. and a picture of the CEO in each and every package car.

Amen

All this arguing is pointless. A day or so into the strike, Joseph Robinette Biden Jr., (Allah's peace be upon him, may he reign in perpetuity) will get really mad that our strike is messing up his awesome economy that he fixed all by himself and demand we go back to work.

To show he's real serious, he'll send the Rear Admiral, Mayor Pete, down to the DC/Burtonsville hub to stand outside the gas pumps and yell at us with a bullhorn about how our white rage and supremacy is destroying the GDP.

Overcome with guilt, we'll all go back to work at a new top rate of $25/hr. and a picture of the CEO in each and every package car.

Amen
Carol better at least but me lunch.