Police Brutality & Executions

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
If manure is being shoveled, seems to me the wise man would resist sticking his nose in to try and smell it.
Just pointing it out. Most of what you post is pure garbage. You think everybody else is stupid. You think everybody has evil intentions. You have become a very jaded person. It's actually very sad to watch.

wkmac

Just pointing it out. Most of what you post is pure garbage. You think everybody else is stupid. You think everybody has evil intentions. You have become a very jaded person. It's actually very sad to watch.

I'm just a faceless voice in a virtually created world that has zero effect on your true reality. Why panic, get upset or jack up the blood pressure?

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Supposedly, some Berkeley protestor was complaining about the baloney sandwich they got in jail.....at 11PM. There was fruit and chips too. What did you expect......Ritz Carlton treatment.
Maybe the big storms will wash them all to the Bay.

http://weaselzippers.us/207870-berk...ven-in-city-jail-during-their-overnight-stay/

They should just feed them a supersized helping of baton next time, and they can wash it down with their own blood and teeth. :D

MORONS.

I loved reading the story of how these schmucks laid down in front of a train, stopping it. Hmm, seems to me that if a train can rip through a car like a hot knife through butter, then it can flatten 4 whiney idiots who are dumb enough to lay ON TRAIN TRACKS!!!