Police Brutality & Executions

wkmac

To all that posted that the officer was "out of control " , have any of you looked into what he did that day prior to responding to a fight in progress call ?
( crickets chirping )

He responded to a suicide call where the father ended his life in front of his children and he had to comfort a grieving widow and assisted in talking a girl off of a roof where she was planning to jump from .

Not seen the video so never offered an opinion of officer out of control and other than your claim of his day prior to the event in question while offering no supporting evidence I might add, I do wonder if a UPS driver could get away with such excuses should he/she "friend" up?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
http://www.ibtimes.com/mckinney-off...ool-party-fracas-says-earlier-suicide-1961801
...the day the incident took place, Casebolt responded to a call where a man had shot himself in the head in front of his family. He subsequently attended another incident where a teenage girl was threatening to jump off her parents' roof. There, Casebolt helped calm the girl down so she could be taken to the hospital, Jane Biskin, Casebolt's attorney said, according to CNN.
Biskin also sought to dispel allegations that the officer was targeting minorities, saying that in addition to placing the black girl shown in the video in handcuffs, Casebolt arrested a while girl at the same incident, the Huffington Post reported.

wkmac

It's part of his job.

He needs to be able to disassociate.

Not always easy to do. There are mindless cops out there who could care less what they see and often these are the ones who continuously go over the edge far worse than the officer in Texas did because they don't care about anyone but themselves. There are officers as bad if not worse than the criminals who would seek to do us harm.

Can't say if the officer in Texas is one such cop because I've not seen his background prior to this event. If what Baba claims is true, again he offered no evidence to support the claim, then I could see how trivial everyone at the pool was acting in light of the tragedies of life and to an officer with compassion and empathy might get frustrated over how childish both sides were acting and he let the frustration get to him.

If the officer has a clean record and his frustration just got the better of him as a result of earlier events, I already like the officer as this may speak to him having empathy and compassion. Even people with good hearts make mistakes.

From what I'm hearing of the whole event, I'd have locked everyone up in the same cell and told them none would get out until they acted like adults and solved their own problem. Once the problem is solved to the agreement of all, everyone goes home and nothing more is said of it. Best use of a jail cell IMO to teach rational thinking and conflict resolution. Use the Sheriff Taylor approach.
;)

Addendum: Had not seen the post with Baba's link before posting this but have now. Just for the record.

Baba, you really should do better at providing links. Just sayin!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Not always easy to do. There are mindless cops out there who could care less what they see and often these are the ones who continuously go over the edge far worse than the officer in Texas did because they don't care about anyone but themselves. There are officers as bad if not worse than the criminals who would seek to do us harm.

Can't say if the officer in Texas is one such cop because I've not seen his background prior to this event. If what Baba claims is true, again he offered no evidence to support the claim, then I could see how trivial everyone at the pool was acting in light of the tragedies of life and to an officer with compassion and empathy might get frustrated over how childish both sides were acting and he let the frustration get to him.

If the officer has a clean record and his frustration just got the better of him as a result of earlier events, I already like the officer as this may speak to him having empathy and compassion. Even people with good hearts make mistakes.

From what I'm hearing of the whole event, I'd have locked everyone up in the same cell and told them none would get out until they acted like adults and solved their own problem. Once the problem is solved to the agreement of all, everyone goes home and nothing more is said of it. Best use of a jail cell IMO to teach rational thinking and conflict resolution. Use the Sheriff Taylor approach.
;)

Addendum: Had not seen the post with Baba's link before posting this but have now. Just for the record.

Baba, you really should do better at providing links. Just sayin!
ok

MAKAVELI

did you watch the video?

Yes I did. I saw an overzealous d-bag cop run around like a nut case, while the other officers handled the situation like it should've been. That d-bag also admitted his actions were excessive and resigned before the investigation was conducted.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
More good news from McKinney Texas, as the woman who was the SPARK that turned out to be the chaos at the McKinney pool party has been suspended from her job pending an investigation.

Tracey-Carver-Allbritton, was the white woman who began shouting racial slurs at the kids as she tried to get them to leave the pool area and was captured on film making racially charged comments like "why dont you go back to your section 8 housing"....

Then, she is the ONLY person captured on video being violent, striking a female teenager and pulling her hair, yet she was not arrested by the white police officers.

The video is being reviewed by the McKinney Police department and she should end up being charged with an assault and battery offense.

http://madamenoire.com/539432/white-women-involved-in-mckinney-pool-fight-suspended-from-job/

In the meantime, Bank of America and its subsidary have reviewed the video containing this racist maroon and they have taken action.

Corelogic:
“CoreLogic does not condone violence, discrimination or harassment and takes conduct that is inconsistent with our values and expectations very seriously. As a result of these pending allegations, we have placed the employee in question on administrative leave while further investigations take place.”

Ultimately, she will either be fired or resign.

They should put her in a cell, nearest the majority of black female inmates and try to pull off her racist rants there.

Good luck with that.

TOS.

MAKAVELI

More good news from McKinney Texas, as the woman who was the SPARK that turned out to be the chaos at the McKinney pool party has been suspended from her job pending an investigation.

Tracey-Carver-Allbritton, was the white woman who began shouting racial slurs at the kids as she tried to get them to leave the pool area and was captured on film making racially charged comments like "why dont you go back to your section 8 housing"....

Then, she is the ONLY person captured on video being violent, striking a female teenager and pulling her hair, yet she was not arrested by the white police officers.

The video is being reviewed by the McKinney Police department and she should end up being charged with an assault and battery offense.

http://madamenoire.com/539432/white-women-involved-in-mckinney-pool-fight-suspended-from-job/

In the meantime, Bank of America and its subsidary have reviewed the video containing this racist maroon and they have taken action.

Corelogic:
“CoreLogic does not condone violence, discrimination or harassment and takes conduct that is inconsistent with our values and expectations very seriously. As a result of these pending allegations, we have placed the employee in question on administrative leave while further investigations take place.”

Ultimately, she will either be fired or resign.

They should put her in a cell, nearest the majority of black female inmates and try to pull off her racist rants there.

Good luck with that.

TOS.
Karma's a bitch.:)

trickpony1

Why hasn't TOS said anything about the "black" girl that allegedly was selling tickets to a pool party that she had no right to sell tickets to?

I guess that's okay?

Can you say "entitlement"?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Why hasn't TOS said anything about the "black" girl that allegedly was selling tickets to a pool party that she had no right to sell tickets to?

I guess that's okay?

Can you say "entitlement"?

Wrong use of the word, but that wouldnt matter to you.. I already commented on the host of the party, attempting to have a party without proper permissions, but the host DID live there, DID have access to that pool, and DID have authority to invite guests, just not the number that showed up.

This happens all the time in suburban neighborhoods with community pools.

The only difference, is that in the rest of normal america, community pool arguments dont end up with psycho cops running around like maniacs..

Maybe if the host had cleared the party with the parents first, then the association and the neighbors, this wouldnt have happened.

Unfortunately, kids dont think that far down the road.

But then again, neither do you.

You would rally against these black teens, because they in a white neighborhood committing no crimes, but on the other hand, you rally for convicted murderers as if they were stand up citizens.

You really need a reset button bro.

TOS.