Police Brutality & Executions

rod

Retired 22 years
Amazing how convenient EACH of these murderers used the "he was trying to get my sidearm" defense during their trials and convictions.

TOS.

Kind of like every thug out there screaming that they weren't resisting----that after a 5 minute foot race and it taking three cops to get their hands where they are able to put the cuffs on.

oldngray

nowhere special
http://news.yahoo.com/mckinney-pool...-questionable-police-practices-014210547.html
McKinney pool party officer’s past includes allegations of racial profiling, questionable police practices

One guy claims racism because of a busted taillight? No evidence to support that claim yet.

McKinney officials have yet to release Casebolt’s personnel file, which should reveal his training, commendations and any complaints filed during his tenure.

Yahoo News has requested copies of those documents, but was able to gather information on Casebolt’s career from other public records.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Why are you not concerned that JOSH DUGGAR, who molested several girls by admission hasnt been arrested and charged with a crime?

Why are you not upset that nothing LEGALLY has been done to that kid?

You claim to be a concerned american about "child molesters" in your post:

""" Obama already has let murderers , child rapists and wanted criminals free to roam our streets , yet not one word from you about it ."" -BABA

But you are completely OK with Josh Duggar molesting and possibly raping his sisters and want us all to leave that subject alone.

Your hypocrisy runs deep, but what else would we expect from a flame thrower?

TOS.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
You are talking about one case , while I am talking about thousands .
Which is more important ?
Duggar's family has taken steps to resolve the matter , but you cry out for lynch mob justice .

trickpony1

I could be wrong but I thought you lived in a gated community.

How would you feel if a bunch of uninvited, loud mouthed kids crashed a pool party you were having and one kid had the audacity to charge admission?

trickpony1

Since the terms "white" and "black" seem to have a stigma.......

Let's say the "purple" people crashed the "green" people's pool party.

Any better?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I could be wrong but I thought you lived in a gated community.

How would you feel if a bunch of uninvited, loud mouthed kids crashed a pool party you were having and one kid had the audacity to charge admission?

You and the other racists keep saying they were UNINVITED, but the rest of the normal thinking world understands there was a social media invitation extended to endless students and thus the reason they showed up.

Of course, to a racist looking for excuses to justify the mis treatment of the black students, its a lot easier to just say they "invaded" a white community pool.

As for my neighborhood, it would end the same way, and it has, many times as kids plan these elaborate pool parties, and fail to notify the parents or the association and the parties bring tons of kids and they always get broken up by parents and the parties shut down without the police or any kids being beaten by rogue white cops with a history of bad policing.

There was no need for the action of the police officer, and despite the Mayor, the police chief and the entire city council of McKinney Texas calling the cops actions UNJUSTIFYABLE, YOU and the others keep looking for a justification for his actions.

As if these OFFICIALS have it wrong, and your distorted perception is correct.

Why do you people keep attempting to exonerate this cop when the city's top officials have already called him out on his actions?

Of course, you dont understand the laws of texas, and I wouldnt imagine you would know how to figure that out.

Let me try to help you, I realize it may not help, because I tried to help you with the murderers you support and yet you keep on truckin for those convicts, sort of like a charles mansion follower would. They too, dont believe Charlie is guilty.

This COP you are so desperate to defend at the expense of totally innocent black students will be charged with crimes under this provision of the TEXAS STATUTE.

http://www.statutes.legis.state.tx.us/Docs/PE/htm/PE.1.htm

OPPRESSIVE FORCE.

Hopefully, you are smart enough to read it, and understand its provisions, prohibitions and penalties for the cops actions.

This statute is intended on protecting the innocent public from rogue cops like CASEBOLT.

This officer knows, that he will be charged and that is why he resigned. Under councils advice, he most likely resigned in order to make a deal with the city to avoid charges.

Read it, understand it, then leave the black kids alone. They have enough racists trying to make them the bad guys.

TOS.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
And, just in case you are unable to figure out what the statute is talking about, read line 5 of the code:

(5) to guide and limit the exercise of official discretion in law enforcement to prevent arbitrary or oppressive treatment of persons suspected, accused, or convicted of offenses;

What this means, is that the COP didnt have the legal authority to BARK out orders to these students, or place them under arbitrary arrest until he could find a "Crime" to fit the arrest.

He could NOT detain them or prevent their movements, then find a CRIME to fit the action.

This is TEXAS LAW.

You may not like it, because like Martin Luther King said "set us free" "set us free" "set us free"... and this is what this LAW DOES.

This rogue cop broke this statute when he placed people on the ground, placed some in handcuffs, then manhandled the young teen female.

Sorry TRICK, you may feel sorry for convicted killers and white racists cops, but the law is on the side of the black kids who were at the pool.

TOS.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
TOS , now according to you the out of control mob were students . So are you trying to blame the school system for their behavior ?

I hate to inform you but just because someone posts something on social media does not mean squat . Not every single person is a cell phone junkie . It is most likely that most of the residents of this community had no knowledge of this event going on .