Police Brutality & Executions

rod

Retired 22 years

So this young person was asked by the teacher to leave the room because she refused to stop texting on her cell phone---the Principal asked and she refused--then the cop asked and she still refused so she gets her rear-end thrown out. I don't see what the problem is. And by the way why was it necessary to specify that she was black? I don't care what color she is---throw her butt out if she is that disruptive to the rest of the class. And now the cop has been fired----hell--I would give him a medal.

Sportello

Banned
Here's another way:
http://www.rawstory.com/2015/10/tea...ve-student-instead-of-violently-abusing-them/

About 90 minutes ago, I was observed by my principal. A student had his phone out, I asked him quietly to put it away. He told me he couldn’t. I immediately thought about “the situation.” I asked him if he was ok, he told me no and burst into tears. He walked out of the room, I contemplated following him. I was being observed after all. I followed my heart though. The young man’s brother was killed last night. I told him to write me a letter and express all his pain and use whatever words he wanted to express. He did it and I wrote back. It took me two minutes. When he walked out today, he said “I love you, Mrs. Turner-Swift. Thanks for listening to me.” I really only gave him maybe five minutes of my time. That’s all he needed; that’s why I teach!

The act of saying 'No' to an authority figure should not result in a beating.

rod

Retired 22 years
Here's another way:
http://www.rawstory.com/2015/10/tea...ve-student-instead-of-violently-abusing-them/

About 90 minutes ago, I was observed by my principal. A student had his phone out, I asked him quietly to put it away. He told me he couldn’t. I immediately thought about “the situation.” I asked him if he was ok, he told me no and burst into tears. He walked out of the room, I contemplated following him. I was being observed after all. I followed my heart though. The young man’s brother was killed last night. I told him to write me a letter and express all his pain and use whatever words he wanted to express. He did it and I wrote back. It took me two minutes. When he walked out today, he said “I love you, Mrs. Turner-Swift. Thanks for listening to me.” I really only gave him maybe five minutes of my time. That’s all he needed; that’s why I teach!

Agreed---- BUT no where in the other story is there mention of it being a "family emergency". If it was why didn't she mention it to all 3 who had asked her to leave the room. She was just being an ass

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Since today's kids have no strong home life role models , they tend to act like spoiled children well into their adulthood .
Spare the rod , spoils the child .

Let's start a GoFund campaign to install cell phone blockers in every school .

Gear

Parts on Order
Cops use muscle techniques and take down to CONTROL unruly people. Throwing the girl, which puts her out of his control, was ridiculous. Besides, that same cop would probably arrest a parent, after the parent smacks their :censored2: head kid for acting stupid. Cops should follow the same rules they inforce.

MAKAVELI

Since today's kids have no strong home life role models , they tend to act like spoiled children well into their adulthood .
Spare the rod , spoils the child .

Let's start a GoFund campaign to install cell phone blockers in every school .
That would be great, especially when someone needs to call 911.:confused:

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Here's another way:

Why was the kid at school and why did they have a cellphone at school in the first place?

Calling the office and having them remove the kid from class worked fine for 50+ years.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Kids today are all addicts to their cells phones .
Once they put their earbuds in they become trapped into a zombie like trance . Try taking that cell phone away and they are lost .

Sportello

Banned
From what was seen in the video, the officer initiated the contact.

There is no reason for a law enforcement officer to initiate contact unless their life is endangered, or someone's safety is at risk.

Being a sass mouth doesn't warrant a police beat down.

If all y'all think beating kids is a solution, have mercy on us all.

trickpony1

There is no reason for a law enforcement officer to initiate contact unless their life is endangered, or someone's safety is at risk.

Sometimes you have to get their attention.

The "entitled" generation has no concept of "cause and effect" and that their actions have consequences.

We anxiously await your suggestions.

rod

Retired 22 years

Seriously --- what would you have done? Apparently according to what I read she had been asked to leave the room by 2 different people before the cop showed up. He asked her-she refused. He tried to get her out of the chair and in the process of her being stupid and fighting back the desk was knocked over and then it was on. She was resisting a lawful order which we all know doesn't go over too good now days. The cops( and society) are feed up with this "don't have to" attitude that seems to be almost the norm today. I still say give him a medal and a promotion.

MAKAVELI

Sometimes you have to get their attention.

The "entitled" generation has no concept of "cause and effect" and that their actions have consequences.

We anxiously await your suggestions.
My suggestion would be for the teacher to contact the principal before any officer is called. There wasn't always cops on school grounds. How did teachers handle this type of situation before? There was absolutely no reason for the officer to use such force on a student who committed no crime and non violent.

rod

Retired 22 years
My suggestion would be for the teacher to contact the principal before any officer is called. There wasn't always cops on school grounds. How did teachers handle this type of situation before? There was absolutely no reason for the officer to use such force on a student who committed no crime and non violent.

The teacher called the principal and the student wouldn't listen to him/her either so the cop was called. The student got what she deserved.

MAKAVELI

Takes a real man who is twice the size of that young girl, to throw her around like a rag doll. I'm glad that p...sy was fired. Surprised he didn't pull out his gun and unload the whole clip on her.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
i got strip searched by 3 male cops in florida back in the 70's. they had a good time about it and there was nothing i could do.

charge? drinking on the beach.

they eventually did not charge me and let me go after 4 hrs. ( i did not do anything to get let go this way )