Police Brutality & Executions

rod

Retired 22 years
i got strip searched by 3 male cops in florida back in the 70's. they had a good time about it and there was nothing i could do.

charge? drinking on the beach.

they eventually did not charge me and let me go after 4 hrs. ( i did not do anything to get let go this way )

A friend of mine (super good looking by the way) got caught skinny dipping one summer night years ago. The cop refused to let her get dressed for almost a half hour (until his buddy cop showed up and got his eyes full).

wkmac

12189645_10207064582868630_9030920982891501527_n.jpg

newfie

What I find most interesting of the recent event in South Carolina where a Police Officer tossed a student from her desk for non compliance, had the same child's parent acted the same as the officer toward the child for the same cause as non compliance, that same police officer would have arrested and sought to convict the parent for child abuse on the grounds it is a crime.

The "child" was verbally and physically resisting instructions to leave the class. Her continued presence in that class was disrupting the education of the students in that class who were there to learn.

does that bratty kid have the right to continue disrupting that class? there are legitimate cases of police brutality , this one is not it. I'm tired of parents who don't do their job and then unleash their brats on society for us to deal with.

moreluck

golden ticket member
The "child" was verbally and physically resisting instructions to leave the class. Her continued presence in that class was disrupting the education of the students in that class who were there to learn.

does that bratty kid have the right to continue disrupting that class? there are legitimate cases of police brutality , this one is not it. I'm tired of parents who don't do their job and then unleash their brats on society for us to deal with.
I was wanting the video to show what happened prior to the take down. I'm sure the student was being an *** and deserved it. If a teacher tells you to leave the class room over and over again....what's your butt still doing in the classroom?? Even some of the other students said she deserved it.

oldngray

nowhere special
I was wanting the video to show what happened prior to the take down. I'm sure the student was being an *** and deserved it. If a teacher tells you to leave the class room over and over again....what's your butt still doing in the classroom?? Even some of the other students said she deserved it.

There is a third video which showed her hitting the cop first. She should have expected a forceful response from that.

wkmac

Did anyone have a true position of say as to what took or takes place in that classroom?

rod

Retired 22 years
There is a third video which showed her hitting the cop first. She should have expected a forceful response from that.

Gee--I wonder why that video of her throwing the first punch isn't all over the news. I'm surprised Barry didn't say she could be his daughter and send her an invite to the White House.

oldngray

nowhere special
Don Lemon of CNN said to wait for the evidence before rushing to judgement and now there is a petition to fire him. He surprised me by saying that but I wholeheartedly agree. Some people are too quick to rush to make their minds up and they don't want to be bothered by facts.

rod

Retired 22 years
Don Lemon of CNN said to wait for the evidence before rushing to judgement and now there is a petition to fire him. He surprised me by saying that but I wholeheartedly agree. Some people are too quick to rush to make their minds up and they don't want to be bothered by facts.

Sadly-a lot of adults subscribe to the theory that kids can't do any wrong. Sorry--but a lot of kids are nothing but devils out of control that have grown up without having to obey ANY kind of authority and if they have to be taken down a notch to realize they don't make the rules---so be it.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Don Lemon is usually a p.o.s. (IMO)

Babagounj

Strength through joy
http://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats...-fired-deputy.html?via=desktop&source=twitter

Students Walk Out in Support of Fired Deputy
Hundreds of students walked out of Spring Valley High School in Columbia, South Carolina on Friday morning in support of the deputy sheriff who was fired after violently arresting a black student. Students reportedly chanted “Free Fields” in support of Ben Fields, a school resource officer and football coach who was caught on tape forcibly removing a black student from her desk, allegedly because she was disrupting class. The students walked into the school atrium and then returned to class after administrators addressed them.

What wasn't addressed on the videos was why didn't any of the other students respond to the SO actions ?
Maybe because they too were P.O. by that students actions ?

MAKAVELI

http://www.nbcnews.com/video/army-medic-recalls-rough-encounter-with-s-c-cop-ben-fields-552798787956
<iframe width="635" height="500" src="http://player.theplatform.com/p/2E2eJC/nbcNewsOffsite?guid=f_officer_05victim_151027" scrolling="no" frameborder="0"></iframe>
Army Medic Recalls Rough Encounter With S.C. Cop Ben Fields

TUE, OCT 27

Former army medic-turned actor Carlos Martin, who sued S.C. sheriff's deputy Ben Fields and lost in 2007, recalls a rough encounter with the law enforcement officer approximately a decade prior to the recent incident at Spring Valley High School, caught on camera.

rod

Retired 22 years
http://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats...-fired-deputy.html?via=desktop&source=twitter

Students Walk Out in Support of Fired Deputy
Hundreds of students walked out of Spring Valley High School in Columbia, South Carolina on Friday morning in support of the deputy sheriff who was fired after violently arresting a black student. Students reportedly chanted “Free Fields” in support of Ben Fields, a school resource officer and football coach who was caught on tape forcibly removing a black student from her desk, allegedly because she was disrupting class. The students walked into the school atrium and then returned to class after administrators addressed them.

What wasn't addressed on the videos was why didn't any of the other students respond to the SO actions ?
Maybe because they too were P.O. by that students actions ?

The article I read said it was a combination of both black and white students who walked out in support of the fired deputy. That should give you an idea of what the rest of the student body thought of Ms. Don't tell me what to do.