President Obama!

moreluck

golden ticket member
LEGACY.jpg

804brown

His legacy will be his successful record in office. He will be further rewarded when a President Hillary CLinton puts him on the Supreme Ct. Ok you rt wing loons, GO AT IT!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
His legacy will be his successful record in office. He will be further rewarded when a President Hillary CLinton puts him on the Supreme Ct. Ok you rt wing loons, GO AT IT!!
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha !!!
Hee Hee Hee Hee !!!
Ho Ho Ho Ho Ho !!
lol lol lol lo l!!!
Successful....LMAO, ROTF !!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

If you watch her whole rant I liked the part where she says its time to send in the B- 52's
Hilarious.
"they have brought the fight to the red white and blue, and it's about time we brought it to them"
Um, sweetheart, we've been bringing the fight to them since the 1950's. The hate they have for us is the result.

I gotta give props to whoever put together that propaganda video playing behind her. A waving american flag, eagles soaring, soldiers sacrificing.... I mean with that background video playing on those huge screens behind her, it's almost like if you disagree with her you must hate america.

rod

Retired 22 years
Hilarious.
"they have brought the fight to the red white and blue, and it's about time we brought it to them"
Um, sweetheart, we've been bringing the fight to them since the 1950's. The hate they have for us is the result.

We haven't brought the fight to any country since WWII. Everything after that has been pusillanimous footing around trying to fight "nice" wars.