President Obama!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Obama’s Kenyan Brother: Barack ‘Is Not An Honest Man’
Not that I expect daily caller readers to click the source of that quote, but it's actually a pretty funny read:

So imagine my surprise when he sent me an e-mail afterward accusing me of being a Republican operative out to destroy Obama’s presidency.
I asked him why he believed such baseless lies. He called me an arrogant white person.
"Actually, my mother is African-American", I replied.
That’s when Aunt Zeituni — Obama’s aunt, who lived in Boston at the time — chimed in with an e-mail: "Ha ha, she wrote. Your ancestors were slaves."

I asked myself: Is this really happening?

Then it got even crazier: Malik speculated that Obama’s real father is actually a communist named Frank Marshall Davis, indulging the wild theory that Gilbert had put forth in his “documentary” Dreams of My Real Father.

After years of serving as fodder for the far right, Obama’s brother has officially joined them. Then he had the gall to lament that he hasn’t been invited to the bigwig dinner during the presidential visit.

“It’s a big humiliation,” Malik said. “He doesn’t want anything to do with me anymore.”

Gee. I can’t imagine why.

http://www.bostonglobe.com/opinion/2015/07/24/why-obama-probably-won-spend-family-time-with-his-half-brother-kenya/XCltC1uPrV0MjiYxE518KN/story.html?s_campaign=bostonglobe:socialflow:twitter

Last edited:

oldngray

nowhere special
Not that I expect daily caller readers to actually click the source of that quote, but it's actually a pretty funny read:

So imagine my surprise when he sent me an e-mail afterward accusing me of being a Republican operative out to destroy Obama’s presidency.
I asked him why he believed such baseless lies. He called me an arrogant white person.
"Actually, my mother is African-American", I replied.
That’s when Aunt Zeituni — Obama’s aunt, who lived in Boston at the time — chimed in with an e-mail: "Ha ha, she wrote. Your ancestors were slaves."

I asked myself: Is this really happening?

Then it got even crazier: Malik speculated that Obama’s real father is actually a communist named Frank Marshall Davis, indulging the wild theory that Gilbert had put forth in his “documentary” Dreams of My Real Father.

After years of serving as fodder for the far right, Obama’s brother has officially joined them. Then he had the gall to lament that he hasn’t been invited to the bigwig dinner during the presidential visit.

“It’s a big humiliation,” Malik said. “He doesn’t want anything to do with me anymore.”

Gee. I can’t imagine why.

http://www.bostonglobe.com/opinion/2015/07/24/why-obama-probably-won-spend-family-time-with-his-half-brother-kenya/XCltC1uPrV0MjiYxE518KN/story.html?s_campaign=bostonglobe:socialflow:twitter

So the whole family is crazy?

... and I notice you couldn't dispute the accuracy of the statement either. Even with your obligatory attack on the source.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
"Not that I expect daily caller readers to click the source of that quote"

Irrelevant snarky comment.
The daily caller isn't the source, so no, I didn't attack the source.
I didn't even attack the daily caller, I technically "attacked" its readers. I think the daily caller knows exactly what they're doing and no one can reasonably deny that they're damn good at it.

Do you refute my statement that most readers of that site won't click the source link to the boston globe, which is arguably a liberal website?
Honestly I find it hard to believe that you even read the source and wouldn't have posted that slavery joke.
It's funny that's all there is to it.

oldngray

nowhere special
The daily caller isn't the source, so no, I didn't attack the source.
I didn't even attack the daily caller, I technically "attacked" its readers. I think the daily caller knows exactly what they're doing and no one can reasonably deny that they're damn good at it.

Do you refute my statement that most readers of that site won't click the source link to the boston globe, which is arguably a liberal website?
Honestly I find it hard to believe that you even read the source and wouldn't have posted that slavery joke.
It's funny that's all there is to it.

I have no idea how many readers click on the source link. I doubt you can provide any numbers to support you claim though. Yes, Boston Globe is liberal and it was also an opinion piece on there. Still funny and even more so when you consider the original source.

And when did I even mention a slavery joke? That was you when you quoted from the Boston Globe opinion piece. Daily Caller that I linked left that out since it wasn't the point under discussion.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Wzet9bE.jpg

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
And when did I even mention a slavery joke? That was you when you quoted from the Boston Globe opinion piece. Daily Caller that I linked left that out since it wasn't the point under discussion.
You seem to be having trouble following me, I never said you mentioned it.
I said I find it hard to believe you could have read the source and his aunt's slavery insult and not post it. It's great fodder.

I don't think the daily caller left it out because it's not relevant to the point, I think they left it out on purpose because they're trying to change the point. Talking about his brother and aunt being crazy would undermine their goal.

oldngray

nowhere special
You seem to be having trouble following me, I never said you mentioned it.
I said I find it hard to believe you could have read the source and his aunt's slavery insult and not post it. It's great fodder.

I don't think the daily caller left it out because it's not relevant to the point, I think they left it out on purpose because they're trying to change the point. Talking about his brother and aunt being crazy would undermine their goal.

More evidence of the whole family being crazy?