President Obama!

trickpony1

They say ignorance is bliss. That must make you the happiest woman in the world.

How is this ignorance?

Our Dear Leader can make an appearance and speech for Trayvon Martin "....if I had a son....." and the black female singer who was zonked on drugs (imagine that) and drowned in her bath tub but he can't seem to express condolences for Law Enforcement who are here to stop criminals?

Stay classy Dave!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
He speaks when a football guy comes out of the closet but has no words for dead cops!! He has "privately" called the widows, but publicly addresses Trevon almost immediately. What a sap.
I don't understand your comment and I know I don't appreciate it.
That's funny, every time he talks you say that you change the channel to some reality TV show.

moreluck

golden ticket member
If the prez comes on and my hands are mixing a meat loaf or rolling meat balls, there's no channel changing. I multi- task, so sometimes I don't get to change the channel .

moreluck

golden ticket member
obama-iran-deal-treason.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
What exactly would you like him to say?
Maybe he could say "Black Lives Matter is one sided". "Killingcops is wrong." "If I had a son, I would teach him to respect cops and not call them pigs in the blanket." He's a Harvard grad...he should be able to think of something... unless he was breezed through with affirmative action and such.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Maybe he could say "Black Lives Matter is one sided". "Killingcops is wrong." "If I had a son, I would teach him to respect cops and not call them pigs in the blanket." He's a Harvard grad...he should be able to think of something... unless he was breezed through with affirmative action and such.

Are you implying that his diploma should have an asterisk?

trickpony1

What exactly would you like him to say?

C'mon Dave....you're smarter than that.

I could enumerate (oops...I used a big word) all the things he should say about various issues but, for some strange reason, he doesn't.

He can't chance alienating any current or prospective voters.

(or his muslim homies).

oldngray

nowhere special

It's like one of those participation trophies.