President Obama!

newfie

OH my gosh, how many times does this clip have to be played before you bumbling people get it that OBAMA didnt get cooperation from the right wing congress in 8 years??

Tell me you understand what you said is untrue. When the senate majority leader claims that the congress top priority is to NOT work with the president as the country fails so he wont win a second term, then you have to understand you dont know what you are talking about.

TOS.

one quote from one politician does not negate 8 years of failure on Obama's part to reach out to congress and to work with congress. your guy is and was an arrogant ass much like some of his supporters and thought it was beneath him to do his job with congress.

newfie

Exactly. Wanted him to fail to begin with. Its all a mind game. If you are strong enough, its more of a waste of time for them, not the president. After all he will be more successful than anyone on this forum:laugh:

the opposite party always wants the other party to fail. The true leaders in the presidency overcome that challenge and find a way to get things done. Obama was too arrogant to reach out to congress.

moreluck

golden ticket member
qZ8CtHx.jpg

milb

Respected Member
the opposite party always wants the other party to fail. The true leaders in the presidency overcome that challenge and find a way to get things done. Obama was too arrogant to reach out to congress.
You are probably right, but no one goes on tv and actually says it. Why did he want him to be a one term president anyway? He never explained that.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
one quote from one politician does not negate 8 years of failure on Obama's part to reach out to congress and to work with congress. your guy is and was an arrogant ass much like some of his supporters and thought it was beneath him to do his job with congress.

Again with the revisionist propaganda.

Name a JOBS bill, or infrastructure bill that the GOP passed and Obama signed that the GOP brought forward?

Instead, they passed a bill to repeal obamacare 53 times, a bill to kill the clean water act (in 5 different versions) 5 times, a bill to kill the department of education, a bill to end legal abortions 33 times and all of these bills were killed by OBAMA.

NONE of these bills benefitted the american public, and ONLY President OBAMA stood up for americans on each.

But in your mind, the GOP was trying so hard to help out the country, right?

Ok, show us ONE bill where they reached out to the president that benefitted the American public.

On the other hand, why am I even arguing with you or the likes of you, all you can do is repeat what you hear, true or untrue.

TOS.

BrownArmy

from the source you could not read

S. 1124: WIOA Technical Amendments Act
Sponsor: Sen. Lamar Alexander [R-TN]
Introduced: Apr 28, 2015
Enacted — Signed by the President: May 22, 2015

Wow.

Even for you, I find this ridiculous.

BTDUBS, I read very well.

You're posting a link about a random and particular bill that didn't work out, which would be interesting, (if it was interesting), except it isn't.

If you're trying to make a case that Obama isn't doing his job and Congress is doing their job, you're failing.

If you don't understand why you're failing, then you're failing twice.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
you must be reading your talking points again. Enjoy your Crow

https://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/subjects/labor_and_employment/6235

As usual, you link a site that KILLS your argument.

I imagine, that you didnt bother to READ any of those proposed bills first before you linked it, right?

Most of them are union busting bills.

Again, nothing to help americans, just employers.

I loved the one where they proposed REDUCING the scheduled minimum wage... YEAH, your party just loves the American worker.

TOS.

Last edited by a moderator:

newfie

Wow.

Even for you, I find this ridiculous.

BTDUBS, I read very well.

You're posting a link about a random and particular bill that didn't work out, which would be interesting, (if it was interesting), except it isn't.

If you're trying to make a case that Obama isn't doing his job and Congress is doing their job, you're failing.

If you don't understand why you're failing, then you're failing twice.

you can't litigate it away,

that was nice , I hooked two of you on the same bird.

enjoy your crow

Last edited: