President Obama!

Sportello

http://www.stripes.com/news/middle-...and-province-a-year-after-withdrawal-1.403632

CAMP SHORAB, Afghanistan — The last time the U.S.-led coalition brought a group of journalists here to Helmand province was in October 2014 to document the withdrawal of American and British troops, on a trip designed to signal that U.S. involvement in the war really was ending.

This week, coalition officials brought journalists back, as a way of saying, "Never mind" - and to make the case that the United States may want to consider staying on.

After what was supposed to be a withdrawal from one of Afghanistan's most restive provinces, about 500 soldiers from the U.S. Army's 10th Mountain Division rushed back into Helmand in February. The Afghan army, left on its own, had failed to live up to expectations. Now, once again, U.S. forces are in place, trying to toughen up a force that remains too timid.
Isn't that what you want? More ground troops to continue the War?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
We have learn the hard way , just as did the USSR and England have that this region will always be uncontrollable .
Corruption and distrust within the population are like a inbred illness .
It would be better to wall off the region and let them continue with their warring ways .

milb

Respected Member
you did not read everything I posted. you will never learn anything if you don't pay attention or you're so worried about a rebuttal that you jump too soon.

you have to compare the unemployment report which at best is an estimate with the labor participation report and with the various wage scale , hours worked and productivity report.

when you do you see that labor participation is hovering at an all time low rate which debunks the unemployment number. That number has not been this low since Carter.

so yes if a past administration had a high labor participation rate and a low unemployment number then they were doing well.

Now again focus and ask yourself where those two million job seekers came from that were suddenly added to the payrolls in march? They have to live and eat. Where were they all this time?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
It's sad that a newly arrived person has a better chance of finding employment than say your child does .

and yet you supported Reagan, Bush 1, Bush 2 and all the republicans in congress who approved the bills that encouraged immigrants to come here and take jobs.

Congrats on your intelligence.

TOS.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
and yet you supported Reagan, Bush 1, Bush 2 and all the republicans in congress who approved the bills that encouraged immigrants to come here and take jobs.

TOS.
Prove where I have done anything you claim .
But we all know that you can't .
So try to stay on topic .

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Prove where I have done anything you claim .
But we all know that you can't .
So try to stay on topic .

Your previous posts are a memorialization of your support of Reagan, BUSH and BUSH. Your own words speak for themselves.

You dont like immigrants, but you support the political party that is bringing them in by the thousands, yet, YOU are the one that thinks they have it figured out what is wrong with america.

Oh please.

TOS.

newfie

What matters is they are here now. Are u saying that 2 million jobs is a bad thing

if we are high fiving and celebrating while another 15 to 20 million are unemployed and unable to find work then at the least I would say that is not a good thing?

newfie

and may I add. Donald Trump admitted to hiring H1B1 workers. And these dummies will still vote for him

TOS.

I'm happy to see we are now all in agreement that immigration both legal and illegal needs to be slowed down. Trump will welcome your support.

Last edited:

newfie

He is the most rasict pile of crap that I ever seen.

He needs slapped on the side of his head with a pork chop.
upload_2016-4-10_18-21-10.png

:)