President Obama!

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Cause I think you're a lying troll, jesus man, did anyone ever tell you you're not exactly the sharpest tool in the shed... TTKU.
What have I lied about?

You made the accusation, so be man enough to tell me.

As for being a troll, you are the one scorching the BC earth with your red x's.

moreluck

golden ticket member
D7Z7KfN.jpg

newfie

your GDp growth is down to .5 percent. Country is headed for a recession and has no interest rates to lower to stimulate the economy. Debt will be 21 trillion when Obama shamefully leaves offices. The rights of perverts to use whatever bathroom they choose to use is now their primary focus. unemployment numbers doctored to ignore 10's of millions that have left the job market. Wage rate is stagnant. more people working two part time jobs. Black unemployment at an all time high , black youth even worse. This country is in bad shape and getting worse. Rome is burning.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
your GDp growth is down to .5 percent. Country is headed for a recession and has no interest rates to lower to stimulate the economy. Debt will be 21 trillion when Obama shamefully leaves offices. The rights of perverts to use whatever bathroom they choose to use is now their primary focus. unemployment numbers doctored to ignore 10's of millions that have left the job market. Wage rate is stagnant. more people working two part time jobs. Black unemployment at an all time high , black youth even worse. This country is in bad shape and getting worse. Rome is burning.

So much rhetoric, and yet you think youre actually thinking.

The days of 5% growth coming out of a recession are over BUB. We make nothing, we have to middle class infrastructure industries to pull us out with spending. Those jobs vanished under Reagan, Bush, Bush and how you expect large growth with no manufacturing sectors is beyond understanding.

We are a service oriented country now, and those low paying jobs cannot bring the kinds of economic growth that this country saw in the past.

Black unemployment under BUSH was 12.7% and it rose statistically equal to the general unemployment rate to 14.3% after the RECESSION of George w. Bush.

How you assign this to Obama is laughable.

The unemployment numbers you dislike are great news for the country and if there were TRULY 10 million people out there without a job, we would see soup kitchens all over the place, but instead, what we see are NOW HIRING SIGNS all over the county.

Maybe not in your particular backwoods, but in the normal large cities, hiring is at an alltime high pace.

Wages are stagnant, but what did you expect them to do after a full meltdown of the stock market under BUSH and the collaspe of the US Economy to a near depression?

Again, you assign blame to OBAMA, and yet he had nothing to do with either of those.

Wages are starting to rise and states are pushing higher minimum wage standards while your republicans continue to attack american wages, yet you want to bitch about low wages??

Man, you need a breath of fresh air or a new cable news channel.

TOS.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I see signs for food pantry donations everywhere . The modern day soup kitchens .
I also see many empty buildings were jobs were once held .
I see our president giving millions to immigrants for summer jobs .
I see EBT card holders buying dry food goods and empty shipping barrels which they fill to sent back to their relatives in their native country .
Then I see those same EBT card holders filling up at the food pantries for their monthly food now that their cards have no value .

I do my part by giving away my lobsters to local people I know who can't afford them .

newfie

The days of 5% growth coming out of a recession are over BUB.

TOS.

liberals believe what you say thus a republican is required to do the job. GDp is sinking rapidly under Obama late in his presidency when he actually has to run on his record and can no longer blame bush.

the fact GDP is sinking also means deficit will increase. Obama has this economy screwed good.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
liberals believe what you say thus a republican is required to do the job. GDp is sinking rapidly under Obama late in his presidency when he actually has to run on his record and can no longer blame bush.

the fact GDP is sinking also means deficit will increase. Obama has this economy screwed good.

You are trying to complain about GDP which has been in the positive under Obama, and you seem to forget how NEGATIVE bush had GDP but you still support him?

This makes no sense.

If a low positive GDP is bad, how can you accept gw Bush's negative GDP recession?