President Obama!

newfie

35628819_10213596466438623_4805484078218346496_n.jpg

rickyb

this guy makes no mention of anti worker policies of obama.

trump has brain worms‏ @martsendo 21h21 hours ago

I miss Obama. His only scandal was a tan suit/Chelsea Manning's torture/the extrajudicial murder of Abdulrahman al-Awlaki/destroying Libya/arming and enabling the Saudi destruction of Yemen/letting the bankers off scott-free/mass deportation/the drone kill list/Espionage Act/...

rickyb

Congrats go to the Obama team for a campaign well done!

Thank you to the american voting public who weathered the storm of "slash and burn" politics and made your vote count.

A landslide was predicted and a landslide occured.

President Obama has shown us all what hard work and dedication can do for an average american of color.

He is an inspiration for all americans. His ability to bring people together and stand up for whats right in a period of wrong is unmatched by any other president.

America is reborn tonight. The world is watching and the United States is the winner.

The world will be a better place with Barack H. Obama as Commander in Chief.

Congratulations President Barack Obama.
i think i threw up.

the hard work part for blacks was especially bad

El Correcto

god is dead
Congrats go to the Obama team for a campaign well done!

Thank you to the american voting public who weathered the storm of "slash and burn" politics and made your vote count.

A landslide was predicted and a landslide occured.

President Obama has shown us all what hard work and dedication can do for an average american of color.

He is an inspiration for all americans. His ability to bring people together and stand up for whats right in a period of wrong is unmatched by any other president.

America is reborn tonight. The world is watching and the United States is the winner.

The world will be a better place with Barack H. Obama as Commander in Chief.

Congratulations President Barack Obama.
Lol.

El Correcto

god is dead
Yes they are opinions, of people who lived it, and had far more knowledge about the situation than you or I.

Not some armchair quarterback like yourself who is so star spangled brainwashed that he refuses to admit his country could have done anything wrong.

They were trying to surrender before we ever dropped an atomic bomb. It was only a matter of time. Dropping the bombs wasn't about winning it was about a power struggle with the Russians.
I’d figure with your green hat Chinese linage, you would know how bad the Japanese were between WW1 and WW2 and how extreme their societies were.

There were Japanese soliders still surrendering up until the 70’s numbnuts.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
WW2 Militarism Japan would not of surrendered until faced with utter annihilation.
Yes they would.
I figured with my green hat Chinese linage, you would know how bad the Japanese were between WW1 and WW2 and how extreme their societies were.

There were Japanese soliders still surrendering up until the 70’s.
Sounds like a great reason to murder a couple hundred thousand innocent civilians

El Correcto

god is dead
I kind of admire Japan’s culture during the imperialism age and up to WW2. A political system forged by assassinations and a rampaging military, the Meiji Restoration progressing them through multiple eras that took Europe and the United States centuries, the westernization that turned them from sheep to wolves.

I do not believe Japan would of surrendered, that’s just progressive liberals reflecting themselves on a war hawk culture.