President Obama!

rickyb

:censored2: you

David Sirota‏Verified account @davidsirota 12h12 hours ago

Rahm Emanuel just announced his retirement amid the trial revolving around Emanuel’s administration burying a videotape of a kid being gunned down by police — and Barack Obama’s reaction was to quickly rush out a statement lauding Emanuel.

DmQ_t-iU8AEO47m.jpg

rickyb

1. teleSUR English and 24 others follow
    Sarah Abdallah‏ @sahouraxo 12h12 hours ago

Sarah Abdallah Retweeted CNN

The man who maintained a Kill List, expanded drone strikes, oversaw the destruction of Libya, Syria and Yemen, created ISIS, propped up dictatorships like Saudi Arabia and dropped 26,171 bombs on 7 countries in a single year alone, wants to lecture us about “civility”.

Sarah Abdallah added,

CiTYoYnsS-CBWZlU.jpg

3:30
    CNNVerified account @CNN
    Former President Obama speaks in Milwaukee: "I'm hoping you think it's wrong to hear people spend years, months, vilifying people, questioning their patriotism, calling them enemies of the people. And then suddenly you're…
    208 replies 2,043 retweets 3,412 likes

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
obama deported more hispanics than all other presidents combined since 1890.

POS
No One Expected Obama Would Deport More People Than any Other U.S. President

No one expected Barack Obama would become the president to deport more people than any other president in U.S. history.

“No. Nobody,” said Ramos. “Not at the beginning.”

Obama's Homeland Security deported 2.7 million people — an average of about a thousand immigrants a day, for eight years — earning him the title of “Deporter in Chief."

“That’s the part of Barack Obama that I do not understand,” Ramos said. “I really don’t.”

vantexan

No One Expected Obama Would Deport More People Than any Other U.S. President

No one expected Barack Obama would become the president to deport more people than any other president in U.S. history.

“No. Nobody,” said Ramos. “Not at the beginning.”

Obama's Homeland Security deported 2.7 million people — an average of about a thousand immigrants a day, for eight years — earning him the title of “Deporter in Chief."

“That’s the part of Barack Obama that I do not understand,” Ramos said. “I really don’t.”
He's the one that built detention centers with cages and thousands of beds that went unnoticed by the media until Trump became president.