Public perception

BC admittedly has a very small sample size, but I believe most teamsters believe this contract is the floor and sob got played.
I believe "most" teamsters haven't even read it and probably didn't even know its contract time. I believe that most of the ones that vote have looked over it and most of those think this is the best thing they've ever seen.

Lastly, I believe that your belt is overrunning and you need to address the egress issue, back to it little fella.

OldMember

Everyone on my route that knew what was going on has congratulated me. I’ve been on this route a long time and have taken care of everyone. Been to weddings, funerals and graduation’s etc…. They hate Amazon, Fedex and DHL out here. Because of that, they think I deserve every raise and benefit we can get. Thats what its all about.

Non liberal

Hell of a deal huh! Just like I thought, everyone can thank their homer union reps for talking its dues paying members into thinking they were getting a good deal. Sob did exactly what carol, and Biden administration wanted him to do. He was bought before he ever took over for Hoffa. 86% approval. Either the vote was fixed, or 86% of the folks that work here are morons.

Attachments

• IMG_7417.png
    IMG_7417.png
    743.5 KB · Views: 32
Hell of a deal huh! Just like I thought, everyone can thank their homer union reps for talking its dues paying members into thinking they were getting a good deal. Sob did exactly what carol, and Biden administration wanted him to do. He was bought before he ever took over for Hoffa. 86% approval. Either the vote was fixed, or 86% of the folks that work here are morons.
In less than 4 years every full-time driver at top rate will make $100,000 or more with zero overtime

Thebrownblob

I’m not certain what you thought she might say. But I’m going to guess neither side got everything they want, as is the case in most contracts. The mistake being made is believing that the people who voted on it were not happy with the deal as apparently they were. Every single person who talks about our contract weather they’re aware of labor deals, or not clearly thinks we set the bar, including the UAW currently negotiating. If you think the vote was fixed and you’re assuming a third-party is involved I don’t know what to say about that that’s some real tinfoil hat stuff.

Last edited:

Zowert

Everyone on my route that knew what was going on has congratulated me. I’ve been on this route a long time and have taken care of everyone. Been to weddings, funerals and graduation’s etc…. They hate Amazon, Fedex and DHL out here. Because of that, they think I deserve every raise and benefit we can get. Thats what its all about.
I had a COD for $76 yesterday and the customer joking said, “Hey you can spot me right? I heard you guys just got a big raise!” A kid in an Amazon van gave my the ‘make it rain’ gesture at a light last week too. Everyone thinks I’m a millionaire now.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
I had a COD for $76 yesterday and the customer joking said, “Hey you can spot me right? I heard you guys just got a big raise!” A kid in an Amazon van gave my the ‘make it rain’ gesture at a light last week too. Everyone thinks I’m a millionaire now.
You'll have to get some gold-colored cuff links and a tie pin from Ross for your next High School reunion!!

Non liberal

I’m not certain what you thought she might say. But I’m going to guess neither side got everything they want, as is the case in most contracts. The mistake being made is believing that the people who voted on it were not happy with the deal as apparently they were. Every single person who talks about our contract weather they’re aware of labor deals, or not clearly thinks we set the bar, including the UAW currently negotiating. If you think the vote was fixed and you’re assuming a third-party is involved I don’t know what to say about that that’s some real tinfoil hat stuff.
Lol ok, yet you have no problem admitting that the whole covid experience was some tin foil hat stuff. Guess it’s only those people in charge that are the puppet masters. 3.3% annual raise! You heard her, “we’ll take that all day, every day” are you seriously suggesting that she’s not happy with that? I got a 3% raise every year from a non union company back in 2002,03,04 for crying out loud. She’s happy because she thought they were going to have to give up more. I’m not sure why sob didn’t get all we could get at the best time to get it. But I do know he could have gotten more. A lot more. All I can say if he did the best he could, then we seriously need a regime change. Big time.

Non liberal

If that is the case, the illegals will be tearing trumps wall down trying to enter the country.
Oh that’ll be the case alright. Nah, they won’t have to, Biden’s treasonous administration will do it for them. And all the real Americans can head to Mexico and take it over. Someone has to rebuild that :censored2: hole.

Non liberal

How many national contracts have you negotiated ?
Well when you have the opposing party saying we’ll take that all day, everyday” especially when our fearless leader is talking :censored2:, than backing down on the :censored2: he’s talking, what are you supposed to think? Have some common sense man. The numbers don’t lie, 3.3% annual raise sucks ass, it’s about 20 years behind the times. What don’t you understand about that?

Non liberal

😂🤣😅😁🤣set the bar huh? Set the bar on how to get :censored2:ed over maybe

Thebrownblob

Well when you have the opposing party saying we’ll take that all day, everyday” especially when our fearless leader is talking :censored2:, than backing down on the :censored2: he’s talking, what are you supposed to think? Have some common sense man. The numbers don’t lie, 3.3% annual raise sucks ass, it’s about 20 years behind the times. What don’t you understand about that?
Right and Sean said basically we took them to the woodshed I got everything we want. That’s what both sides will do and say they won knowing they came to an agreement that met in the middle. They’re speaking to their base. Her the shareholders, him his members, Why don’t you understand that?
We already make a top scale about $14 more an hour than the UAW. We have better insurance and we have a better pension. If there’s somewhere that’s that much better I’m not certain where it’s at, and why you’re not there, and why you’re not telling us where it’s at so we can go with you. just about every financial publication you could think of has said this is an incredibly bad deal for UPS because of the costs. I guess they don’t know what they’re talking about.