Putting in My Letter of Intent

Overpaid Union Thug

Everywhere!!!
You married?
With children?
200w_d.gif

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
Why ask if your dead set? Do you want to be talked out of it? You mentioned your stop counts and helpers and workload, well you are still going to have to do routes when people get sick or as training. Pad your résumé, you will not make a difference, and get out. Also, did you read my previous post?

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Maybe you need to adjust to change sometimes change is good. Orion has issues however like I said the future Orion will look nothing like you see now...

Are you on the ORION R and D research team?

So you know how Orion and telematics are going to change and be implemented?

You're making a huge mistake going into management. When Orion and telematics evolve, on roads will be the first ones affected and laid off from it.

More efficient =less drivers=less on roads in their eyes.

You really shouldn't be making this life changing choice after a divorce.

PT Car Washer

You're making a huge mistake going into management. When Orion and telematics evolve, on roads will be the first ones affected and laid off from it.

On road sups used to be trainers and emergency cover drivers. They could train and cover any route in the building. Now?

UPSGUY72

LOL People have been saying ON roads won't been needed for years. IF you had even a little bid of a clue of what goes on throughout the day back at the building your opinion would change...

Catatonic

Nine Lives

Actually that is the best time.
No responsibility for anyone else.
Divorce = Freedom

By The Book

Not to be a dick but I think you need to grasp the word their there and they're.
Not to be a duck but I think it's a grammar issue. Multiple posts with misspellings and what word means what. This is not his skills set, or his education. He will be a hands on sup that will become very frustrated, with not a lot of upside. Maybe he's scared he'll lose his job because of this technological change he speaks of. If you can't beat em join em? When I started with UPS it was my goal to go into management. I saw a few hourly people who became supervisors change how they could interact with the hourlies and decided I couldn't treat people that way. This company is not very empathetic and that's why I look out for myself and my family first. When you start your supervising promise us all one thing, we know who the boss is, there is no need to show us., and always treat the employees with dignity and respect.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Some people never come back mentally from a divorce, ive seen it before. Me personally i get it i guess, but not trying to sound like a jerk, cause im not and i love my wife to death but BUCK A BITCH lol. You have to be happy and confident with yourself mentally to stay the course in life. Everybody is built differently mentally, some mentally weak and some too mentally strong for their own good which isnt a bad thing. Im not saying i know whats behind homeboys rational for going into management cause he knows just as well as we do that thats a TRAIN WRECK waiting to happen in his life besides all the stress his ex wife has already put into his PSYCHE. It is what it is i would never remotely think about it, cause i already know what the real deal is and the cover up that is management. I might play dumb as hell but im not stupid when it comes to that stuff, just commonsense really lol.