Putting in My Letter of Intent

Catatonic

Nine Lives
LOL People have been saying ON roads won't been needed for years. IF you had even a little bid of a clue of what goes on throughout the day back at the building your opinion would change...
But ... But ... But!
If it is not about the most important person in the world (the UPS driver) it doesn't matter.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
LOL People have been saying ON roads won't been needed for years. IF you had even a little bid of a clue of what goes on throughout the day back at the building your opinion would change...
Yeah you're right I have no clue. I only have over 20 years in and I remember what ups used to be like and what it is now.

My opinion now is with how you seem to know it all from Orion to how management really works, go right ahead. Sign up. You don't need our viewpoints. You've got it all figured out.

Enjoy your pay cute, reduced retirement benefits, paying for your own healthcare and your job security non existent.

Believe me if ups can replace on roads with a virtual program, they will. Oh wait, that's what telematics and virtual ojs is for.

You think Orion will replace the driver quicker than the on road who supervises said driver, well then you really don't know how ups works so much do you?

Good luck. Please let us know when you get fired for not obtaining some stupid metric that has nothing to do with making ups successful and taking care of the customer.

From your posts in here though it looks like you'll be a great candidate for on road management position. Most of the ones who were amazing and had clue are retired or retiring.

And then there's the new batch guys.......

Overpaid Union Thug

Are you on the ORION R and D research team?

So you know how Orion and telematics are going to change and be implemented?

You're making a huge mistake going into management. When Orion and telematics evolve, on roads will be the first ones affected and laid off from it.

More efficient =less drivers=less on roads in their eyes.

You really shouldn't be making this life changing choice after a divorce.
ORION will never work.
We need on roads. We don't need managers. But getting rid of managers creates one rather tricky problem. If the on cars are ACTUALLY on road then the district manager has to wait until the next day to verbally rip them to shreds for the center's unacceptable numbers. That or call the on car on their cell while they are on the car with a driver. But many of those pricks don't see the falicy in that and won't hesitate to do so.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Yeah you're right I have no clue. I only have over 20 years in and I remember what ups used to be like and what it is now.

My opinion now is with how you seem to know it all from Orion to how management really works, go right ahead. Sign up. You don't need our viewpoints. You've got it all figured out.

Enjoy your pay cute, reduced retirement benefits, paying for your own healthcare and your job security non existent.

Believe me if ups can replace on roads with a virtual program, they will. Oh wait, that's what telematics and virtual ojs is for.

You think Orion will replace the driver quicker than the on road who supervises said driver, well then you really don't know how ups works so much do you?

Good luck. Please let us know when you get fired for not obtaining some stupid metric that has nothing to do with making ups successful and taking care of the customer.

From your posts in here though it looks like you'll be a great candidate for on road management position. Most of the ones who were amazing and had clue are retired or retiring.

And then there's the new batch guys.......
Exactly dude WINNER WINNER WINNER lol.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Yep 6 hour conference calls about something that happen 6 months ago....real productive and something I want no part of

Coldworld

60 months and counting
ORION will never work.

We need on roads. We don't need managers. But getting rid of managers creates one rather tricky problem. If the on cars are ACTUALLY on road then the district manager has to wait until the next day to verbally rip them to shreds for the center's unacceptable numbers. That or call the on car on their cell while they are on the car with a driver. But many of those pricks don't see the falicy in that and won't hesitate to do so.
What do managers manage??? The safety "awards" .. The warning letters.. And maybe if they are an effective manager United way!!!!

Coldworld

60 months and counting
ORION will never work.

Yep the numbers are unacceptable and shady from the start... Period end of story

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Every new system these freakin idiots put in fails. Just like Orion, guess what Orion wont and doesnt work if the idiot lazy stupid supes dont fix the DOLS which are complete garbage now. Some people are jusy mentally hypnotized into believing their lies n everything they say, i dont get it really how they just let everything run like garbage everyday and they act like they dont care and there isnt a problem. Wake up u retards the whole operation is a complete failure everyday. Precisely the reason i couldnt go into management, i couldnt put up with it, people would be demoted and fired on my watch for being mentally incompetent to doing their jobs the right way. But then again i would be fired before that because i would tell the big boss to KISS MY MOTHER FREAKIN BALLZ. Once again me and everyone else that works here knows how the SUPER SLIM SHADY operation is ran.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
On road sups used to be trainers and emergency cover drivers. They could train and cover any route in the building. Now?

Now most of them couldn't last a half a day on the car "training ".

This new batch I've seen over the years never drove. I had to show an on road one time during a safety ride, how to turn around correctly without backing up on a cul de sac. She couldn't even make turns in the package car without curbing the hell out of it.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Every new system these freakin idiots put in fails. Just like Orion, guess what Orion wont and doesnt work if the idiot lazy stupid supes dont fix the DOLS which are complete garbage now. Some people are jusy mentally hypnotized into believing their lies n everything they say, i dont get it really how they just let everything run like garbage everyday and they act like they dont care and there isnt a problem. Wake up u retards the whole operation is a complete failure everyday. Precisely the reason i couldnt go into management, i couldnt put up with it, people would be demoted and fired on my watch for being mentally incompetent to doing their jobs the right way. But then again i would be fired before that because i would tell the big boss to KISS MY MOTHER FREAKIN BALLZ. Once again me and everyone else that works here knows how the SUPER SLIM SHADY operation is ran.
This company would still make great profits it they didn't do half the shady things that they do...I blame Obama... Then bush jr.... Then monkey butt!!

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Sad part is they run everything like poop n still make billions of dollar profit just imagine if they actually ran everything the right way and didnt throw millions of dollars out the window on stuff that doesnt work and running the whole company like garbage. After the strike and going public its now the drivers and employees are PUBLIC ENEMY NUMBER 1 and its all about the revenge game to them against its employees, SAD BUT TRUE lol.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
But ... But ... But!
If it is not about the most important person in the world (the UPS driver) it doesn't matter.
Who is the most important person to the customers who pay for your pension every month... That's right the package car drivers... It's too bad ups doesn't see it that way...I guess they got a small taste of the backlash during the New York walkout and the 1997 strike...they didn't feel sorry for poor ol ups