Putting in My Letter of Intent

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
That i dont do, take shots at people, just not cool, dont roll that way dude. Always have respect for everybody. We all wish you luck, we just dont want to see you make a bad decision n add that extra stress in your life on top of dealin with that bs with your wife. I have no doubt in my mind you have the skillset n work ethic to do the job n be sucessful at it. The question remains, will they give you the resources n tools to be sucessful, thats the 10 million dollar question hoss lol.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
I have never scene that happen in my area. If someone is moved more that 50 miles they either applied or volunteered for the job. They also keep you in your district again unless you volunteer or apply for a job else where.
It does happen. Watched a DM do it to a center manager and it wasn't voluntary.

It does happen and can in any area.

newfie

I don't think he understands what the job used to be and how it's degraded into its current state.

He should track down a few retired, long time management and talk with them. Gives perspective.

its another job with different demands dude, Its not a conversion to the muslim faith.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
That i dont do, take shots at people, just not cool, dont roll that way dude. Always have respect for everybody. We all wish you luck, we just dont want to see you make a bad decision n add that extra stress in your life on top of dealin with that bs with your wife. I have no doubt in my mind you have the skillset n work ethic to do the job n be sucessful at it. The question remains, will they give you the resources n tools to be sucessful, thats the 10 million dollar question hoss lol.
Once again it wasn't a shot. I was actually being serious , not sarcastic.

UPSGUY72

I don't think he understands what the job used to be and how it's degraded into its current state.

He should track down a few retired, long time management and talk with them. Gives perspective.

Again your opinion from what what your heard first hand or hearsay.

Like I said I'm not afraid of new challenges or taking slight pay cut if that's even happens and if I do will more than make up for it in a couple of years. I'm also not afraid of failure you learn from your mistakes and unless your stealing or falsifying records your not going to get fired as everything else can be fixed.

I do understand that Move to a SUP position isn't for everyone else at UPS as some people aren't will to put in the effort that it takes to learn a new job that has more responsibilities. You have to have want it and have the ability learn how to do the job some people don't have it or want it and that's fine... I want it and I feel i have the ability to learn to do the job and be better asset to UPS..

Last edited:

Orion inc.

I like turtles
I think you're over dramatizing the move that was my point. company needs some good leaders. I hope he does well.
If company wanted good leaders they let them lead instead of micro managing from Atlanta.

I hope he does too I also hope the current management culture doesn't crush his spirit. Seen it happen to too many good people with good intentions.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Considering that some consider the Muslim faith a cult, your comparison may be accurate.
Agree but I hate when people bring religion into any topic that isn't religion. Any religion.

Radicalism and extremism would fit in this conversation though you're right. I just hate religious contexts.

UPSGUY72

Just a friendly reminder I don't take anything my current brother and sisters say on BC personally. I'm not offended by anything nor do I think less of any of them. Everyone has their own opinions on being a SUP whether they are good, bad or indifferent I not in a place to really judge at the current time.

That being said I will remember what people have said an I will take that into consideration when the time comes to make a decision and I have all the facts in front of me to do so.

trickpony1

upsguy-
Have you asked your therapist if you're seeking approval, seeking validation, almost as if you're saying, "I must be a good person because I'm in management at UPS?

newfie

upsguy-
Have you asked your therapist if you're seeking approval, seeking validation almost as if you're saying, "I must be a good person because I'm in management at UPS?

one good thing ups, many of the officers I followed in the military never knew we thought them idiots. you at least have already overcome that hurdle...:)

UPSGUY72

upsguy-
Have you asked your therapist if you're seeking approval, seeking validation, almost as if you're saying, "I must be a good person because I'm in management at UPS?

I have never sought the approval of anyone for things I have done nor do I need validation from someone except myself. It's my life I only have to answer to one person in the end and that's MYSELF. If your living your life seeking approval or validation from other people for things you do you really need to re evaluate things.

Brown_Star

Methods Man
I dont know bout the rest of you guys but as ive gotten older i run away from anything that even remotely pertains to stress in my life, forget that garbage fellas lol. I just wanna come to work n do my job without playing DAYS OF OUR LIVES and KINDERGARTEN COP. Why would anyone want unneeded stress in their life at that age after going through the stress of a divorce n kids up in the mix at that. Im not talking bad about him so thats not where im going with this, cause honestly i feel for our man that hes even had to deal with this BS with his ex wife, dont wish that on anyone.

Amen brother!