Putting in My Letter of Intent

JackStraw

I'm just saying. For a group of people who claim to not give a crap about what the numbers are, you guys really care about what the numbers look like.
Nah. I could care less about the numbers. Just seems hypocritical that you look to fire people for dishonest things and yet management goes and does the same.

10 point

You're such a jealous guy!
It's real simple
DOUBLE STANDARDS
And that gets people sued from time to time depending on the resolution.

BTW: how did eating boiled peanuts become popular down south? Was it out of sheer hunger or invented by people with dentures... or without teeth anyway?

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
You're such a jealous guy!
It's real simple
DOUBLE STANDARDS
Not jelous at all, feel bad for them cause their the ones to have to sellout. I go to work n come home I don't have to listen to some :censored2:nutt bosses calling on conference calls telling me I'm a piece of garbage n ask for impossible things to be done. Ain't no stress like that in my life homeboy forget that nonsense lol

Catatonic

Nine Lives
And that gets people sued from time to time depending on the resolution.

BTW: how did eating boiled peanuts become popular down south? Was it out of sheer hunger or invented by people with dentures... or without teeth anyway?
Good stuff Dude!
Big pot of goobers
Boiling over a fire outdoors

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Not jelous at all, feel bad for them cause their the ones to have to sellout. I go to work n come home I don't have to listen to some :censored2:nutt bosses calling on conference calls telling me I'm a piece of garbage n ask for impossible things to be done. Ain't no stress like that in my life homeboy forget that nonsense lol
I sold out less in management than as a driver

10 point

That means you're not married? Lol