Sorts shutting down

UPSER1987

“They provide me with a very good life”

Where does this line of thinking come from?..i just cant…YOU provide them with their good life!
It’s mutual…YOU don’t have the resources to start and maintain a delivery company. Where does your line of thinking come from lol

Jim Rockford

It’s mutual…YOU don’t have the resources to start and maintain a delivery company. Where does your line of thinking come from lol
My line of thinking comes from not being a boot licking company man. “Provided me with a good life”..WRONG i worked for every single penny and then some.

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
My line of thinking comes from not being a boot licking company man. “Provided me with a good life”..WRONG i worked for every single penny and then some.
Honest pay for an honest days work.
Some people feel as tho they've been taken advantage of and some don't. It's all perspective.

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
Hard to feel ungrateful making $40/hr with 7 weeks paid vacation working a PT job.
That's why it's all relative. You feel grateful for the position you are in. I can't comment on that, but I appreciate your positivity.
I feel grateful for my position. I've had other jobs that worked me harder, both physically and mentally, paid me less, and one of them I had to take home with me 7 days a week.
I'll take this anyday.

Thebrownblob

Not what I am hearing from the Hall. After all how much would it really cost the company? What % of PT will actually see a PT pension.
No idea what percent across the country. But here we have dozens and dozens of part-timers who reach pension. Not to mention the many people such as myself who will receive some form of part-time pension for my years of service.

if you are there, break in the NDA
Jesus, it's easier to understand Helen Keller.

tenor (1) (21).gif