Teamsters United slate has enough signatures to be accredited

Sounds nothing like murph Everyone I've met from New England likes rooster.
Another new name anhourover Dana623. You are whacked out for sure.
Hi guys. Just wanted to point a couple of things out.

The rooster stuff is really stupid and childish, but if that's how you want to present yourselves then that's your decision. In my humble opinion you are undermining your own credibility.

2hoursover I sent you a message asking you to change your username today, or I would change it for you to the username I suggested in that message.
Good move Cheryl. That guy was posing as someone else and that could have costed that guy his job possibly down the line.

member6045

Actually Tim did answer the "rumor report" a the meeting. As for him answering the videos, Tim has done that already. Im sure he is not going to answer every petty video Liam makes. The videos and rebuttals have been out for months...AGAIN...if the members were so outraged at Tim, they all had a chance to make their voices heard. Crickets!! Because Tim has visited the buildings and explained what really happened in person, one on one or at parking lot meetings or building visits.
You say "the members believe Liam totally". Where is the proof. Liam had months to bring members to this meeting as well as the two other Old Guard slates. When Tim announced "New Business", crickets!!
I learned that Liam had brought a box of clown noses to the meeting. Only one true clown actually wore it.
As the the "6 years of greatness" line, I never said things were great. I did post that things have "greatly" improved. I stand by that statement.

The new Panel that replaced our old arbitration system is sending members out the door very quick!!! That's what Tim wanted!! For members to get on with there lives??? I bet you had no clue what he was talking about until it was too late.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
The new Panel that replaced our old arbitration system is sending members out the door very quick!!! That's what Tim wanted!! For members to get on with there lives??? I bet you had no clue what he was talking about until it was too late.
Well, Tim thought it sounded good at the time. Wonder what he has on the agenda if he ever gets the top spot? Failed panel system, 250 walked off, what's next? UPS decertification? He'd love it!

Plus sending member packing quicker saves Tim on the LM-2. It's a win win.

member6045

Well, Tim thought it sounded good at the time. Wonder what he has on the agenda if he ever gets the top spot? Failed panel system, 250 walked off, what's next? UPS decertification? He'd love it!

The man is heartless and has no compassion for members. His actions has proven that.

member6045

What do you believe is the job of an elected Union official? I believe that job is to educate, build and uphold the standards set before you. To educate means to be man enough to tell a member when there wrong also! Local 804 Executive Board lacks the ability to perform this act!! They refuse to change members behavior! They are scared to tell a person that there is a different way to approach things! That said! We lost a Shop Steward that fought hard! But was never taught how to the smart fight!!!! That said! Another steward lost his job to the new panel system.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
What do you believe is the job of an elected Union official? I believe that job is to educate, build and uphold the standards set before you. To educate means to be man enough to tell a member when there wrong also! Local 804 Executive Board lacks the ability to perform this act!! They refuse to change members behavior! They are scared to tell a person that there is a different way to approach things! That said! We lost a Shop Steward that fought hard! But was never taught how to the smart fight!!!! That said! Another steward lost his job to the new panel system.
804brown has a very protective outlook on his local. Your in the field, how do members, specifically the 250 feel about the local?

Inthegame

OK, you're wrong also.

804brown

You are partially right. It is part of the E/B's job to teach members (stewards included) to work smart.But, it wasn't the panel that failed. It only expedited the inevitable. Not sure about this case but lots of members think they can do whatever they want without repercussions.