Television

moreluck

golden ticket member
Show surprised me. Sat down to watch it with my wife. Became hooked as well
I watched the "real thing" every day, without fail. That's where I learned the ins and outs of DNA. Thanks to Barry Shreck.
It was riveting and I needed a getaway afterwards , so I was in Vegas at the Luxor's bank of TVs that were in their lobby...along with several hundred other people watching the verdict come in. "Not guilty" and there was a gasp from the crowd.....and then we went back to gambling. All the time knowing that Karma has a way of dealing with these things.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I watched Gloria Vanderbilt along with her son (Anderson Cooper) as guests on Andy Cohen's show.
Andy asked her who of these three was the best lover.... Sinatra, Brando or Howard Hughes ? She said, "Hughes by far".

moreluck

golden ticket member
Oprah's got a hot new gal. Gayle's out and sexy Ava is in. Even Stedman is feeling cast aside. Gayle is Oprah's friend of over 40 years, but is feeling left out too.

Ava DuVernay(43)

moreluck

golden ticket member
It's not often that Snoop Dog and I agree on anything. He is boycotting the Roots re-make and so am I. I don't know his reason, but I'm tired of the remaking of stuff that's kinda perfect to begin with. I watched the original Roots.......it was perfect as it was.....remember LeVar? Leave the good stuff alone. The Color Purple is also good as it is and doesn't need to be re-made.
Why don't they re-make Godfather III ??

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
It's not often that Snoop Dog and I agree on anything. He is boycotting the Roots re-make and so am I. I don't know his reason, but I'm tired of the remaking of stuff that's kinda perfect to begin with. I watched the original Roots.......it was perfect as it was.....remember LeVar? Leave the good stuff alone. The Color Purple is also good as it is and doesn't need to be re-made.
He's upset because he said Black people are always being portrayed in a negative light or in slave movies and shows. They are never shown doing well or in a positive light. He is MFin sick of it. Lol.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
Agree GF III needs a remake. The original was truly bad.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I watched a special, 'Transgender Kids', on TLC last night. What a confusing situation!
Boys who want to be girls and block the onset of puberty, become sterile and can never have their OWN kids.....yet they want to be a mother.
The parents are going in circles, some supportive, some wondering what's happening.

It's way too confusing.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I watched the first two episodes of the new show.....Animal Kingdom. I liked it and recognized some of the local places....like surfing at San Onofre. We'll see if it can keep up with a good story line.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
I'm not much of a show watcher and really don't like trying to keep up with one but I just recently found one I think I can get into. It's on AMC and it's called Ride with Norman Reedus. It's about that actor Norman Reedus (the guy from Walking Dead) and he goes on rides and stops to meet people and check things out associated with riding and shows a lot of cool bikes and stuff. Just watched the first episode and really enjoyed it.

California: Pacific Coast Highway

oldngray

nowhere special
I'm not much of a show watcher and really don't like trying to keep up with one but I just recently found one I think I can get into. It's on AMC and it's called Ride with Norman Reedus. It's about that actor Norman Reedus (the guy from Walking Dead) and he goes on rides and stops to meet people and check things out associated with riding and shows a lot of cool bikes and stuff. Just watched the first episode and really enjoyed it.

I thought that show sucked.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian

Been there, done that. Was all good. Headed back to Monterey and Laguna Seca for WSBK in a few weeks. (again)

rod

Retired 22 years
I could never understand how the younger American TV viewers could become so fascinated with the likes of the Kardashians or Parris Hilton. Total waste of air time.