The new pal is now a CHIP

Upass.

You better send in your misloads , because now they can track it back to your truck.

Attachments

• IMG_2325.jpeg
    IMG_2325.jpeg
    187.8 KB · Views: 35

Red Devil

The Power of Connected
Are there repercussions for sending in misload? I'm lost I guess

The repercussion is that they make you drive around and deliver them. But sometimes if you send in one late in the day they will also yell at you for not communicating it sooner. For a while they were making us all sort our whole trucks at 1400 to search for misloads but they gave up on that pretty quickly…

Sissy Brown Short Shorts

Another waste of money. Had misloads everyday this week. And now we can’t scratch off the labels anymore, they have to be removed from the box then removed from the car at the building and thrown out. Ruined two shipping labels today because they stuck it right across the barcode.

Red Devil

The Power of Connected
I’ve seen drivers take packages out of their neighbor’s truck intentionally to get a “misload” that they can run off for some easy OT. I caught one trying to take one out of my truck - I told him take the whole 8000 section or go 🤬 yourself!!

BobJ

Another waste of money. Had misloads everyday this week. And now we can’t scratch off the labels anymore, they have to be removed from the box then removed from the car at the building and thrown out. Ruined two shipping labels today because they stuck it right across the barcode.
I was wondering what happens when they just put a new PAL label over the old one.

What happens if it's a Miss PAL... is the RFID scanner going to show two different addresses on the same box?