The party of "family values" strikes again!

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
original.jpg

Tony Weiner takes a pic, sends it to a willing participant of legal age, forced to resign. David Vitter breaks the law, repeatedly, by visiting prostitutes, becomes a US senator.

If you don't believe there's a double standard for Republicans and Democrats, reread what I wrote.A new low for the GOTP.

Gee, I don't see the disconnect between a diaper-wearing, prostitute buying Republican who preaches Christian family values and Anthony Weiner. What Weiner did was MUCH worse, apparently because he is a Democrat.

newfie

The FDA/government basically mandates that directions be placed on any product used by a consumer. And it's been that way a long time before Obama came into office. Who really cares if the directions aren't in English anyway? I guess you have difficulty figuring out how to use shampoo, so it's a good thing the government is there to help you out.

good humor that has gone to waste.

newfie

Gee, I don't see the disconnect between a diaper-wearing, prostitute buying Republican who preaches Christian family values and Anthony Weiner. What Weiner did was MUCH worse, apparently because he is a Democrat.

I didn't realize we were rating sleaze these days. I do think the point you are so vehemently disputing proves that conservatives do not control the sleaze.
with that said what is the point of this thread. is it to have a contest and see which side has the sleaziest politicians?
I'm sure I can find a lot more to list then weiner (great name for a slime ball)

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I didn't realize we were rating sleaze these days. I do think the point you are so vehemently disputing proves that conservatives do not control the sleaze.
with that said what is the point of this thread. is it to have a contest and see which side has the sleaziest politicians?
I'm sure I can find a lot more to list then weiner (great name for a slime ball)

The Left usually doesn't lay claim to the moral high ground. That's Right Wing territory. We aren't the ones excoriating the gays or claiming Jesus is the only way...you are. Personally, I don't care if Vitter had sex with his cat, but it is ironic that he is still fully supported despite his peculiar sexual tastes.

I'm not fond of many politicians, and sleaze seems to come with the territory. But you people absolutely DO proclaim the moral high ground, yet are full of people who personify the polar opposite behaviors. Denny Hastert, Bristol Palin etc. Yet you still defend them.

Insane.

newfie

The Left usually doesn't lay claim to the moral high ground..

I realize I've not been here long but it does appear this thread is trying to capture the moral high ground. It also appears that this effort
to grab the moral high ground is not that unusual here and in the real world.

Once having determined that this type of thread and liberal thought is more common then you admit .. again does this mean liberals do not violate their
morals or ethics? Or are we to have a stroke count contest to see who or whom violates theirs most.

Lead the way.

Tired Driver

Sisyphus had it easy.
The FDA/government basically mandates that directions be placed on any product used by a consumer. And it's been that way a long time before Obama came into office. Who really cares if the directions aren't in English anyway? I guess you have difficulty figuring out how to use shampoo, so it's a good thing the government is there to help you out.

If you did not understand the picture, then you are the one that needs to read the shampoo directions. Idiot.

Tired Driver

Sisyphus had it easy.

I do not care what party a slimey, money taking politician is affiliated with. They need to be put up against a wall and shot.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
If you did not understand the picture, then you are the one that needs to read the shampoo directions. Idiot.
What's there to understand? It serves no purpose other than to call people with different political beliefs stupid. Then you felt the need to directly call him stupid. Which is against the terms of service of this site btw.
There's a bunch of Obama threads maybe you should post that kind of garbage there.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I do not care what party a slimey, money taking politician is affiliated with. They need to be put up against a wall and shot.

Highly intelligent. Your post was just another of the "Obama's fault" variety, so I called you out on it. Don't drink the shampoo, OK? You'll get a tummy ache and poop bubbles.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
you sure about that? Lot of liberals who claim they are good Catholic's while supporting abortion. Pope called out Pelosi on that subject recently.
So they claim they are good Catholics but don't force their beliefs on others, hence not claiming any moral high ground. You just proved his point.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
So they claim they are good Catholics but don't force their beliefs on others, hence not claiming any moral high ground. You just proved his point.

Don't confuse him. I hear Vitter liked to poop himself, get changed, and then be cleaned and powdered. Sounds like someone who should be a US Senator to me. If he has some moral directions for me...I'm going to listen.

newfie

Don't confuse him. I hear Vitter liked to poop himself, get changed, and then be cleaned and powdered. Sounds like someone who should be a US Senator to me. If he has some moral directions for me...I'm going to listen.

I'm happy to hear you find such activity interesting. I think there are web sites out there that will feed your fetish.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I'm happy to hear you find such activity interesting. I think there are web sites out there that will feed your fetish.

Not my interests. But Mr.Vitter is still a GOP icon despite his need to be an infant again. If Denny Hastert had been able to wriggle out of his predicament, you'd welcome him back too. Or maybe he never left the team.

newfie

Not my interests. But Mr.Vitter is still a GOP icon despite his need to be an infant again. If Denny Hastert had been able to wriggle out of his predicament, you'd welcome him back too. Or maybe he never left the team.

I've never heard of him or his scandal . there are many politicians I would not recognize walking down the street. I've actually gotten at a point in my life where I skip over the seedier stories of others lives. I just don't find them interesting enough to read up on them or repost the sordid details on a site like this one.

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
I've never heard of him or his scandal . there are many politicians I would not recognize walking down the street. I've actually gotten at a point in my life where I skip over the seedier stories of others lives. I just don't find them interesting enough to read up on them or repost the sordid details on a site like this one.
Where have you been for the last 5 years? Under a rock somewhere?