Ups brags about contract and cut everybody’s pay

I did all this. Steward ba supervisor. I get the same answers from all three “we’re working on it.” in the media, both our union and the company brag about this new contract. But it isn’t a reality for a lot of us.

PT Car Washer

No I’m talking about a cut is my hourly rate of pay. Thank you though good to see Carol’s husband in the community
22.3 peload/air drivers are having the same problem. The company is saying they are Art 40 combination and are paid whatever their PT rate would be for working inside. Some took a $2/hr cut while others took a much larger cut.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
22.3 peload/air drivers are having the same problem. The company is saying they are Art 40 combination and are paid whatever their PT rate would be for working inside. Some took a $2/hr cut while others took a much larger cut.

If they bid an Article 22.3 air combo job.... the company cannot "re-classify" the job as Article 40.

BeachBoy

I kept my MRA, union sent me an email saying I would, if the contract was ratified. $25,25 as a p/t, but I make my money off the 25 hrs of overtime each week.