Xmas & New Years

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
You can go ahead and do that. I had enough crappy vacation picks when I was a rookie. Maybe they should get first picks on bidding routes also?
Splitting weeks up into single days has really opened up vacations. I mean I've got some people under me now but there were only 4 weeks blocked out when I picked vacation.

3 is those 4 weeks were the middle of deer rut. Yeah deer season is kind of a big deal here. Lol

Splitting weeks up into single days has really opened up vacations. I mean I've got some people under me now but there were only 4 weeks blocked out when I picked vacation.

3 is those 4 weeks were the middle of deer rut. Yeah deer season is kind of a big deal here. Lol
It is here too but it falls into peak. Dear season opens the Monday after Thanksgiving

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
You can go ahead and do that. I had enough crappy vacation picks when I was a rookie. Maybe they should get first picks on bidding routes also?
There is a provision in our local for everyone to pick 2 weeks first time thru. Then you pick all of your remaining weeks second time thru. But your building has to vote it in.

Box Ox

Management at my center is still talking like whether or not we're working on Christmas Eve is still up in the air. LOL. You guys know we're not gonna be leaving to an "OK, see ya on Tuesday!" next Friday night.