You know you're a UPS driver if...

BigBrown3605

We used to have this POS center manager, who used to tap his horn when he backed his POV in the parking lot. The funny thing is he was never a package delivery driver.

32F driver

During the weekend, you leave one of the big box stores and approach your personal vehicle from the right side.

Don't tell me you haven't ever done this..............
Never. My personal vehicle looks nothing like a package car & I certainly don't leave my doors wide open.

32F driver

Many years ago, as a swing driver, covering a rural route, & not wanting to prematurely fill my gatorade bottle, I stopped at a stop sign. Nothing but woods & cow pastures around, I stepped to the bottom step on the pass side & emptied my bladder there on the grass.

iowa boy

Many years ago, as a swing driver, covering a rural route, & not wanting to prematurely fill my gatorade bottle, I stopped at a stop sign. Nothing but woods & cow pastures around, I stepped to the bottom step on the pass side & emptied my bladder there on the grass.

The minimum maintenance roads we have around here are ideal for that very purpose, (unless it rains of course). I try and irrigate my own little patch of corn or beans whenever I can.

undies

You have a bad back-knee-shoulder-ankle-wrist-elbow-toe or any other sort of "pain" that you deal with on a daily basis.

If you went driving as a single guy, you're likely still single.

If you went driving in a relationship, you're likely kicking yourself in the ass!

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Some of us more "gifted" males need a gatorade bottle
All of the newer P700's have gutters in the rear corners of the package compartment with 1" holes for water to drain out of.

If your aim is good you can just use those holes. If it isnt, you can use the cardboard tube from inside a roll of DR bags as an "extension" of sorts to guide the stream out of the hole. Or, if you have a rural route like mine you can just pull over wherever you feel like and go right out the side door and not worry about it!

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1398742422.612476.jpg

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I always piss outside in the country. Just gotta know where to piss. A lot easier when it gets dark out early but pissing outside rules lol.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
All of the newer P700's have gutters in the rear corners of the package compartment with 1" holes for water to drain out of.

If your aim is good you can just use those holes. If it isnt, you can use the cardboard tube from inside a roll of DR bags as an "extension" of sorts to guide the stream out of the hole. Or, if you have a rural route like mine you can just pull over wherever you feel like and go right out the side door and not worry about it!
Or have bad aim..get it all over the floor and the trucks stinks for a week....lol

overallowed

I always piss outside in the country. Just gotta know where to piss. A lot easier when it gets dark out early but pissing outside rules lol.
I am in feeders and run at night in a sparsely populated area. I just pull over on the interstate and stand on the fuel tank. No traffic. No nothin.