You know you're a UPS driver if...

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
As long as it's loaded where it should be I don't care what it looks like.
071.jpg
soggy..lol

kingOFchester

You'd start by going through the checkouy the wrong way. Then go halfway down an aisle get one item, turn around go back, then go around and come back down from the other side.

No, a true driver would not turn around.

Head down cereal aisle. Grab Captain crunch. Walk past the granola and head to the dairy aisle for milk, passing the eggs. Grab milk then back to cereal aisle for the granola. Then back to the dairy aisle for eggs.

If you are a preloader, you put the eggs on the bottom of cart with a case of water on top. Case of paper towels go in the carts basket. All the spices, condiments, and smalls go on the shelf under basket.

Last edited:

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
No, a true driver would not turn around.

Head down cereal aisle. Grab Captain crunch. Walk past the granola and head to the dairy aisle for milk, passing the eggs. Grab milk then back to cereal aisle for the granola. Then back to the dairy aisle for eggs.

If you are a preloader, you put the eggs on the bottom of cart with a case of water on top. Case of paper towels go in the carts basket. All the spices, condiments, and smalls go on the shelf under basket.
You forgot about the bread...it goes under 13 cans of corn...

cooperjake

First week on Orion....wtf...I passed up 75 stops yesterday just because it wasn't next in the diad....miles are up...hours are up....on the upside---I'm boat shopping now $$$$

Sent using BrownCafe App