You know you're a UPS driver if...

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
A few more...

You know where Clarksville is…and make sure to NEVER drive through a town named that

Your spouse uses your info notices as post-it notes because you don’t hear a word they say and that’s the only thing that gets your attention

You can remember all the movies and programs that show a UPS truck but can’t remember an anniversary or a birthday

You’re the only guy in the neighborhood with 3ft tall light up house numbers

You thought it would be funny to put “team lift and over 70” stickers on your manhood

You giggle childishly when someone asks you, “will you be over 9.5?”

gman042

Been around the block a few times
I will not put my bare ass on any part of the inside of a ups truck....well...anymore..lol. A 7-11 big gulp cup works just fine in an emergency..lol.

upload_2014-5-2_5-16-50.jpeg

Indecisi0n

Nope.

If it holds pee, it will spill pee and futthermore it will spill that pee at the worst possible time and place according to Murphys Law. I want to aim the pee OUT of the vehicle and not have to worry about screwing a cap onto a bottle or remembering to pour it out later.

For you ladies...simply shut the passenger door and use a bungee cord to hang a jacket across it for privacy. Then flip up the step that covers the battery compartment and have a seat. Just remember that your butt is now grounding you to the chassis so make sure you dont pee on the battery terminal with a "+" on it and you will be fine.

Forgetting to cap the pee bottle sitting on the 1000 shelf is a bitch to clean up....so I hear...

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
A few more...

You know where Clarksville is…and make sure to NEVER drive through a town named that

Your spouse uses your info notices as post-it notes because you don’t hear a word they say and that’s the only thing that gets your attention

You can remember all the movies and programs that show a UPS truck but can’t remember an anniversary or a birthday

You’re the only guy in the neighborhood with 3ft tall light up house numbers

You thought it would be funny to put “team lift and over 70” stickers on your manhood

You giggle childishly when someone asks you, “will you be over 9.5?”