“The Body of Christ” with Integrity (On Topic Only”

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
To all:

It is fascinating to watch beings(of supposed access to vast amounts of knowledge) argue over semantics of a concept/theory. Hell, even kill each other and innocents.....while the "Good News" may have set captives free....it sure continues to enslave others...
Fascinating? Arguing? Semantics?
I don’t think those terms fit in any of this thread.
Over half the New Testament was written to congregations and individuals who were doing battle with false teachers . People believing lies that have eternal consequence. Teaching a false “good news “
The gospel doesn’t enslave but Satan sure does.

Integrity

Binge Poster
I add nothing or take anything away from the scripture.

"in flaming fire, inflicting vengeance on those who do not know God and on those who do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus. " - 1 Thess 1: 8
I've obeyed the gospel. Have you?

Add works... what are you talking about?
Jesus answered them, “This is the work of God, that you believe in him whom he has sent.” John 6:29
Well, would you look at that? Jesus says that belief/faith is a work.

You keep asking me questions and I keep answering them with Bible but you never answer mine with anything.
Again I ask.. tell me about when you were baptized with Holy Spirit baptism.
God loves you.

The “Good News” of Jesus will set all captives free.

Peace be with you.
I add nothing or take anything away from the scripture.

"in flaming fire, inflicting vengeance on those who do not know God and on those who do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus. " - 1 Thess 1: 8
I've obeyed the gospel. Have you?

Add works... what are you talking about?
Jesus answered them, “This is the work of God, that you believe in him whom he has sent.” John 6:29
Well, would you look at that? Jesus says that belief/faith is a work.

You keep asking me questions and I keep answering them with Bible but you never answer mine with anything.
Again I ask.. tell me about when you were baptized with Holy Spirit baptism.
God loves you.

Peace be with you.

Integrity

Binge Poster
What exactly is a "Believer of God"? What Church are you referring to?
I believe a believer of God is someone who believes in God.

My understanding of God is I believe God to be a triune God, God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit.

I don’t believe in imposing my beliefs on anyone.

I do believe:

God loves you.

The “Good News” of Jesus can set all captives free.

Peace be with you.

Integrity

Binge Poster
To all:

It is fascinating to watch beings(of supposed access to vast amounts of knowledge) argue over semantics of a concept/theory. Hell, even kill each other and innocents.....while the "Good News" may have set captives free....it sure continues to enslave others...
I believe only humans enslave.

I believe The “Good News” of God, through His Son, by the power of the Holy Spirit sets captive free, always!

God loves you.

Peace be with you.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
@Integrity
"Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false teachers have gone out into the world." -- 1 John 4:1

Do you believe this?