10% diad battery at 6:30. Thanks MapNav!

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
I asked the same exact thing last year. Was told there are no extra batteries because the company that makes the diad won’t just sell the battery. You have to purchase the whole unit.

Total :bsbullf:

We used Honeywell scanners before switching to our current Motorola powerpad... we had swappable batteries back then as well...

lolbr

Oh the navigation most certainly stays on while driving. Turn by turn also
Not everyone has full navigation. Some of us only have the "walk back map", which is just a map showing the route and a button we can press for a list of turns. Those shut off after a time as it's only supposed to be used while walking back to the truck.

My map opens immediately after getting EDD, once I close it, it won't open again unless I open it.

lolbr

I asked the same exact thing last year. Was told there are no extra batteries because the company that makes the diad won’t just sell the battery. You have to purchase the whole unit.
I was under the impression the DIADs are leased from Honeywell. I guess bought with a specific warranty would also fit too. The batteries have serial numbers. Those are tied to the DIAD they came with. We are no longer allowed to swap batteries in DIADs as it was screwing up the warrantied replacements. They need to be sent back to Honeywell with the battery they came with.

tourists24

Not in the my building....as soon as the wheels of your PC start rolling it switches off.
I may be wrong but I’m guessing once the next upgrade hits your center you may get it. It was the same in my center until about 3 weeks ago. There are a few ways to force it to turn off but not if it’s in ORION mode. OR maybe there is another way to turn it off that I’m not aware of yet