Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
People that can't hack UPS go on youtube to bash, but leave out how much of a big
2017-09-29-11-57-22-.jpg

they are.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
People stay because they have limited options.
I agree that people believe they have limited options. But it's really that they have convinced themselves that any options they have will not be better than UPS. So the fact that a person continues to go in to work proves they have accepted that as their best option. Better to own that and fight for better conditions than act like a victim and be miserable just for money.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I agree that people believe they have limited options. But it's really that they have convinced themselves that any options they have will not be better than UPS. So the fact that a person continues to go in to work proves they have accepted that as their best option. Better to own that and fight for better conditions than act like a victim and be miserable just for money.

Look around during your PCM on Monday and ask yourself how many of your co-workers have the skill set necessary to do anything other than menial labor.

jaker

trolling
Look around during your PCM on Monday and ask yourself how many of your co-workers have the skill set necessary to do anything other than menial labor.
Will you just go into management already ,

there was a post here a few weeks ago about leaving and most of the comments was to stay and though it out and this thread the comments say you should quit after putting in 20+ years

Brown287

Im not the Mail Man!
So Upstate, let me get this straight. In your opinion if someone sees the flaws in this company your simple reasoning has got to be that that person has no skill sets outside of menial labor. Perhaps it’s those that are blind to the truth that actually have minimal skills. Your simple dismissal of others views actually is far more telling of how incompetent you are as an individual. The world is far larger than that of Upstate New York.....oh and the world is not flat. Lol

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

So Upstate, let me get this straight. In your opinion if someone sees the flaws in this company your simple reasoning has got to be that that person has no skill sets outside of menial labor. Perhaps it’s those that are blind to the truth that actually have minimal skills. Your simple dismissal of others views actually is far more telling of how incompetent you are as an individual. The world is far larger than that of Upstate New York.....oh and the world is not flat. Lol

The fact that they see those flaws and continue to work here tells me that they have limited options.

I am underemployed but at this point there is nothing that I wish to do about it.