Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Get involved you suggest......perhaps my attempt in pulling back the brown colored glasses from your eyes is me getting involved. Clearly we all have accepted in making a career at UPS but some of us are just a bit more capable of seeing this place for what it’s become.
you know what your job is, you know what you deal with, you know what to expect, why do you stress out about it.

542thruNthru

My son has his MBA and works in a professional environment. There are few, if any, coworkers who do not belong there, hence my yes/no.

Which is what I said. ALMOST any job.

My wife has a PH.D she works with lots of people that have their masters. Even some of them don't know what they are doing and shouldn't be working there.

My brother works for Northrop Grumman. He tells me all the time about co workers that can barely do basic math.

A degree does not automatically make you a smart person. Just means you made it through school. That's also why they had GPAs so companies can determine who those people are.

Brown287

Im not the Mail Man!
Upstate it really is to bad that your knowledge expertise and over all greatness wasn’t tapped in saving your pension. I mean as you have stated.....all it takes is to get involved.

IESucks

Granted I wasn't here in the glory days, whenever those were, and might not have the perspective you do. But I see the job and company clearly for what they are, and I choose every day to brown up and head in to work. I own that choice, and don't regret it. If you don't like the job or the company, you can choose to accept it how it is, fight to change it, or walk away. I choose to fight.
To damn funny. Or work toward a pension and retire. How many years mr gung-ho?

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
To damn funny. Or work toward a pension and retire. How many years mr gung-ho?

Two of the options I listed include working toward a pension. Even if you walk away, you can still get your pension if you're vested, just have to wait. My point is that whatever you choose to do, you have to own the choice, and the consequences. I hate when people say "if you don't like it, leave", and that's not what I'm suggesting. I understand why someone who has more than just a short time in wouldn't want to leave, nor feel like they should have to.

How many years in? Or 'til retirement? I've got over ten in, my user name is a hint as to how long I've got until I can retire. If I'm still working for UPS at that point, I screwed something up.

G.V. Rush

All Encompassing Member
This guy would have made an awesome shop steward if given the chance. Hate the guy or not, his UPS bashing videos are undeniably entertaining

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
It's D Randell Blythe!!

It's not but the guy is right.

Look at these cute little tomboys on this site with the insults and fondling each other's balls with agrees.

All you idiots do is make jokes about how bad the management is or how much work they expect you to do but when someone like this guy comes along you label him as a pusillanimous that can't handle the work. Like the dude in the video said. You idiots aren't :censored2: and your dreams are wasted because you'd rather be a slave for your money.

I on the other hand I no called no showed this morning I don't care. Last time I no called no showed my buddy next to me said they had 4 :censored2:ing people at my pull. They expect me to do the work of 4 people? No thanks I'll leave that to one of you top dog idiots.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
It's not but the guy is right.

Look at these cute little tomboys on this site with the insults and fondling each other's balls with agrees.

All you idiots do is make jokes about how bad the management is or how much work they expect you to do but when someone like this guy comes along you label him as a pusillanimous that can't handle the work. Like the dude in the video said. You idiots aren't :censored2: and your dreams are wasted because you'd rather be a slave for your money.

I on the other hand I no called no showed this morning I don't care. Last time I no called no showed my buddy next to me said they had 4 :censored2:ing people at my pull. They expect me to do the work of 4 people? No thanks I'll leave that to one of you top dog idiots.
i thought you already quit