2 weeks as preloader... 10 things I've noticed

Matty_lawn

Poopin' on the clock
By the way guys I am I'm not complaining, I do enjoy the job and the discipline I am developing.

Let me add a couple more for the bonus round:

11. The "red shirt" guys have no personality what so ever.
12. Most of the drivers are chill except for the new ones, who seem to be cocky and arrogant.
13. When I'm on break, don't talk to me about work you clown (see point 11).

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
Why are you so uptight all the time. Chill gurl, damn
you have been preload 2 weeks and now you know it all. we hear it all the time here on the Brown Cafe. check all the threads , the same comments and questions over and over and over.

you're so smart , you'll probably be the CEO of UPS within 5 years.

kidding, only kidding .

Matty_lawn

Poopin' on the clock
you have been preload 2 weeks and now you know it all. we hear it all the time here on the Brown Cafe. check all the threads , the same comments and questions over and over and over.

kidding, only kidding .

When did I claim to know anything Or "know it all"? The thread title says things I've noticed...

Again, chill kid.

PT Car Washer

kidding, only kidding .
Or a PT sup inside of a month.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
By the way guys I am I'm not complaining, I do enjoy the job and the discipline I am developing.

Let me add a couple more for the bonus round:

11. The "red shirt" guys have no personality what so ever.
12. Most of the drivers are chill except for the new ones, who seem to be cocky and arrogant.
13. When I'm on break, don't talk to me about work you clown (see point 11).

14) You do understand you are not the first preloader in existence, right? Many of us have already worked here for YEARS. Your "observations" aren't anything we don't already know or haven't seen first-hand. Bottom line: who cares?

Matty_lawn

Poopin' on the clock
14) You do understand you are not the first preloader in existence, right? Many of us have already worked here for YEARS. Your "observations" aren't anything we don't already know or haven't seen first-hand. Bottom line: who cares?

does being a ups employee mean you have to be a miserable clown? Jesus Christ, this is a message board, it's not that serious. Lighten up