Sup touching my packages?

I work in preload and have recently been filling in for another person on another pen because they're on vacation. The current part-time sup has been doing things such as stacking me in my truck, moving my irregs, and going as far as taking irregs off the belt and putting them into the truck. I have never had this problem in the five months i've been here.

Also, on this pen like all sups, she pushes for speed. The drop is extremely heavy with 4 trucks, and I had 3 misloads with a 338 PPH. Today when I returned she wrote me up and told me to sign a paper acknowledging the 3 misloads. I have not had to do this since I joined the union. Do I actually have to sign the papers? Especially if the misloads were in a truck that the driver came, checked, and started loading himself?

She's also been pushing for me to stack all the bulk in the truck and i'm absolutely not capable of leaving anything out. Is this just? On the pen I usually work we are able to leave out whatever we want (bulk, irregs, huge packages) until the end, and we have been the #1 pen in service for the past 3 months.

How do I handle this situation? I've never had any problems at this hub until the 16th.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
I work in preload and have recently been filling in for another person on another pen because they're on vacation. The current part-time sup has been doing things such as stacking me in my truck, moving my irregs, and going as far as taking irregs off the belt and putting them into the truck. I have never had this problem in the five months i've been here.

Also, on this pen like all sups, she pushes for speed. The drop is extremely heavy with 4 trucks, and I had 3 misloads with a 338 PPH. Today when I returned she wrote me up and told me to sign a paper acknowledging the 3 misloads. I have not had to do this since I joined the union. Do I actually have to sign the papers? Especially if the misloads were in a truck that the driver came, checked, and started loading himself?

She's also been pushing for me to stack all the bulk in the truck and i'm absolutely not capable of leaving anything out. Is this just? On the pen I usually work we are able to leave out whatever we want (bulk, irregs, huge packages) until the end, and we have been the #1 pen in service for the past 3 months.

How do I handle this situation? I've never had any problems at this hub until the 16th.

Don't sign anything.