2 weeks as preloader... 10 things I've noticed

Matty_lawn

Poopin' on the clock
1. I've lost weight
2. It doesn't matter how fast you go because when it's last cage you're going to be scrambling around
3. They always point out the negative and never compliment
4. The young pt sup is a huge weirdo, but the Spanish pt sup is cool, ese
5. Why they hell do they stress about staying hydrated so much and then have the water bottles locked up in a cage?
6. There's never enough room in those trucks
7. Misloads apparently aren't that big of a deal. The dude who works next to me has a coupl a day and been there 2 years
8. What's up with the start times? 4:35, 4:25' how about just starting at 430 you nerds.
9. I have red marker all over me
10. Don't drink soda on shift

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
1. I've lost weight
2. It doesn't matter how fast you go because when it's last cage you're going to be scrambling around
5. Why they hell do they stress about staying hydrated so much and then have the water bottles locked up in a cage?
7. Misloads apparently aren't that big of a deal. The dude who works next to me has a coupl a day and been there 2 years
8. What's up with the start times? 4:35, 4:25' how about just starting at 430 you nerds.
# 11. Your Grammah doesn't run this place ,, no hugs, no pats on the backs or no star on the forehead ,, no milk and cookies ,,, go hard or go home !!!

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
1. I've lost weight
ya, so?????

with all due respect , you new people are bunch of light-weights. ( soft )