2018 Contract leaks

Over disciplined0123

The ones talking strike. Will never happen. Plus wimpy Hoffa gets too much UPS cash in the back room deals he makes for UPS. But, some how everyone voted him in again. So we will get what we deserve. I for one believe it will be another weak concession fill contract. Like all of the Hoffa lead contracts
Funny thing is I know no one that voted for Hoffa. How did he win. Lol. Ummmmmm. Strange

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
Would rather if had Bernie than trump or Clinton.... hell, bush is looking pretty good about now....and I never thought I’d say that!!!

Bernie would have been the worse. He was told by Obama in that secret meeting. But he took the money people sent him. And still has said nothing about the DNC and the Clinton's stealing his nomination.
At least Trump has done all of his promises so far. Should be a lot more if the Senate has done what they promised. Wait though. There is a lot of news coming soon. With major arrests coming. Not for Trump either

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Bernie would have been the worse. He was told by Obama in that secret meeting. But he took the money people sent him. And still has said nothing about the DNC and the Clinton's stealing his nomination.
At least Trump has done all of his promises so far. Should be a lot more if the Senate has done what they promised. Wait though. There is a lot of news coming soon. With major arrests coming. Not for Trump either
dont like any of them ... including trump!!!

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
3A80D50E-1F65-485C-A2FB-E94DB6EABAD0.jpeg
It says a lot when the only 2 things they are known for is being a location for ice road truckers tv show and a punk kid millionaire named Justin Bieber...just saying;)

Don’t forget Poutine