2018 Contract leaks

Over disciplined0123

I guess we haven’t met yet. I’m Dave and I voted for Hoffa.
Guess not. But then again there are many people that say one thing and do another . Those are the ones I despise , you know the ones that you think are on your side and a friend when your walking out the door with but when your not there like to talk about you .... and I will see finishing there lunch in office with the on car supervisors. Lmao. These millenniums . And I raised a couple is the worst part ..... I do have an excuse though . It’s because I was never home I would always be delivering still for 10.5 hours a day. Working till 830 pm. Lol

LubricatedDiad

Nice manners. Someone need a hug? I’m just addressing your words. It’s not my problem that you have zero self control by insulting people. Try being rational instead of emotional. “I know I said this but really meant that” doesn’t work here. And I wouldn’t compare our (yes OUR) strike of 1997 to “Bloody Friday”.
I eagerly await your next vulgarity.
Hahaha THIS!!!

Ms.PacMan

How do we move to a 7 day delivery schedule without OT abuses and without adding more part time jobs instead of full time?
And two days later the proposal letter is posted and UPS wants to add part time drivers. UPS is going to move to a 7 day work week eventually and we need to fill all 7 days with full time permanent drivers somehow, preferably without giving up consecutive days off.

If temporary or PVD or part time drivers are allowed UPS will dispatch our work to the days these guys work and full time drivers will be lucky to get 8 hrs. It won't matter how much OT pay is negotiated into the contract if you don't get any OT.

You have to follow the conversation to see the context within which she made those comments.

I know what she was saying. And how. Just a lot of these talkers. Don't know what they are talking about. She was there. Along with you and I. Most of the complainers are dreaming. Cause a strike will never happen

Thank you.

Last edited:

Ms.PacMan

Nice manners. Someone need a hug? I’m just addressing your words. It’s not my problem that you have zero self control by insulting people. Try being rational instead of emotional. “I know I said this but really meant that” doesn’t work here. And I wouldn’t compare our (yes OUR) strike of 1997 to “Bloody Friday”.
I eagerly await your next vulgarity.

You don't seem to get UPS yet.

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
Well with x mas over. I wonder if the Union will now keep us informed. Especially after it's total failure on the PVD issue. Only reason ours were stopped. Is because they all took themselves out in accidents in the first snow. Total disaster. Back fired miserably. Nothing from the Union. Our building filed for 2 weeks of their use. Still nothing from our local.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Well with x mas over. I wonder if the Union will now keep us informed. Especially after it's total failure on the PVD issue. Only reason ours were stopped. Is because they all took themselves out in accidents in the first snow. Total disaster. Back fired miserably. Nothing from the Union. Our building filed for 2 weeks of their use. Still nothing from our local.
It takes time. Kinda busy this time of year to have the hearings. Lol. You will win it. Relax

baklava

I don’t work at UPS anymore.

PVDs never happened in my building. Would have never known they existed if it wasn’t for Brown Cafe

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
It takes time. Kinda busy this time of year to have the hearings. Lol. You will win it. Relax

I know we are as drivers and UPS. But what the hell is the union doing? There really isn't anything they are doing. No one was being fired from ups during peak. Now we will be observed and pecked at for all the rest of the BS for the next 3 months

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
I know we are as drivers and UPS. But what the hell is the union doing? There really isn't anything they are doing. No one was being fired from ups during peak. Now we will be observed and pecked at for all the rest of the BS for the next 3 months
Use “past practice”
It’s obvious the business essentially runs itself without any care.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
YOU are the union. I understand your frustration brother, but I hear this all too often. “They” are you and your union brothers. Your local is only as strong as it’s members.