2018 Contract leaks

A

Article 3

Like I said ... used too happen a lot in the past .... I think now they might give the individual a Diad too scan at location ... and have him drop Diad off ...at a pick up point near his home .... not saying I agree with this ... but have seen it happen
Yes. Didn’t happen that much now
What? Are you kidding me? What kind of maroon would do that?
PVDs. You just wait.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Mail carriers opt IN for overtime.

Not the ones that I see throughout my day.

A few months ago a team was brought up from Albany to time study all of the routes within the city. Every mail carrier had someone from the team walk their route with them for a week. Every mail carrier that I have spoken to since then has told me that their route have been given more work and they are working more hours than they did before the time studies were conducted.

oldngray

nowhere special
Not the ones that I see throughout my day.

A few months ago a team was brought up from Albany to time study all of the routes within the city. Every mail carrier had someone from the team walk their route with them for a week. Every mail carrier that I have spoken to since then has told me that their route have been given more work and they are working more hours than they did before the time studies were conducted.

I heard their time studies were just a couple of days. . Not surprisingly those time studies are never done on junk mail days.

Mail carrier is not the sweet job it used to be.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Except I do have as much knowledge on the subject as you. If not more.

Do you work for the post office? Or have you just talked to mailmen as I have?

It is has become clear over the years that you feel the need to comment on each and every thread whether or not you know anything about what is being discussed. You are the resident Jack of all Trades, Master of None of this forum.

Since my return I have tried to read more and post less. Perhaps you should do the same.

oldngray

nowhere special
It is has become clear over the years that you feel the need to comment on each and every thread whether or not you know anything about what is being discussed. You are the resident Jack of all Trades, Master of None of this forum.

Since my return I have tried to read more and post less. Perhaps you should do the same.

You need to try harder to read more and post less then.

You believe you are the self appointed expert on every issue.

Even when you're not.

Future

Victory Ride
I heard their time studies were just a couple of days. . Not surprisingly those time studies are never done on junk mail days.

Mail carrier is not the sweet job it used to be.
My Uncle was a carrier for 35 yrs ....loved his job .....then again that was at least 25 yrs ago ....

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
You should refrain from commenting on that with which you have no knowledge.

Lmao ^^^^

A

Article 3

Lmao ^^^^
IMG_20171021_194828.jpg

Unlike you I do not spend every waking moment of my day on this forum.
IMG_20171021_194844.jpg

Try Midol. Then come back and apologize to @oldngray .

35years

Gravy route

90 posts today by "the Dude" called Dave.