2018 Contract proposal ???5 sick day 4 Optional day Pay

Over disciplined0123

I remember when they asked us to share biggest concerns I along with at least few hundred were concerned about being paid for 9 hours for sick days and holidays .. There was numerous times when I have complained about heavy dispatch and even in the office I was told UPS is NOT a 8hr A DAY JOB !!!!!i would get that screamed at me when I stated I did not like all the overtime and have a few kids and like to see them after work !

Over disciplined0123

I remember when they asked us to share biggest concerns I along with at least few hundred were concerned about being paid for 9 hours for sick days and holidays .. There was numerous times when I have complained about heavy dispatch and even in the office I was told UPS is NOT a 8hr A DAY JOB !!!!!i would get that screamed at me when I stated I did not like all the overtime and have a few kids and like to see them after work !
Also was told to find another job lol. Yea ok after 20 yrs your gonna tell me that

Over disciplined0123

Haha. Funny guy. This wasn’t a bad job until EDD was introduced . Now it’s not fair that if you hustle your ass to get home at a decent time you shouldn’t get more work . I don’t know if you knew this but your sporh is calculated by your employee Id number along with stop count mins and Max

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Haha. Funny guy. This wasn’t a bad job until EDD was introduced . Now it’s not fair that if you hustle your ass to get home at a decent time you shouldn’t get more work . I don’t know if you knew this but your sporh is calculated by your employee Id number along with stop count mins and Max

Good to know

Heavy Package

I along with at least few hundred were concerned about being paid for 9 hours for sick days and holidays ..

Dude, we have much bigger fish to fry this contract. Many I know of are sick of the harassment and excessive OT and are ready to walk for a few weeks if we have to.

You'll have plenty of time to rub one out with all of us later this summer. Just don't share your picket sign with me afterward.

Over disciplined0123

Dude, we have much bigger fish to fry this contract. Many I know of are sick of the harassment and excessive OT and are ready to walk for a few weeks if we have to.

You'll have plenty of time to rub one out with all of us later this summer. Just don't share your picket sign with me afterward.
Were you on strike with us last time

Over disciplined0123

Were you on strike with us last time
UPS knows what happens even if a strike is voted upon by the members ( which will happen if negotiations are not progressing before July 31st a strike vote will be sent out to members)). UPS lost millions of dollars of business and accounts before and during the last strike which took years to gain back . will never get that far unless they have a plan in place to just Replace Us . And that does not usually go over well with the general public just replacing over 250,000employess who will then be unemployed collecting Unemployment. I can not even see it getting close to a strike vote . Fed ex will be at all our major shippers telling them that a strike is possible and packages will be delayed sitting in warehouses For who knows how long scaring shippers into contracts with them

F

Frankie's Friend

Let’s see if Hoffa sells us out. The new language we want as drivers is that all drivers are automatically on 9.5 list and you will have to opt out of that list for more OT
Like i sed. Get on thr list dude

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
I started when we had paper delivery records. It was no different before EDD.