2018 Contract Proposals

Union Power

Silent member
Really? And there was no co-pay or deductible?
None. Not 1¢.
I had the procedure done, I went to pay at the front desk asking if there was a copay, they said don't worry about it because we'll bill it to you when your insurance responds, I got the bill today and they paid the whole thing without a copay.

Last edited:

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
The National committee met to review contract proposals.

The 2-man committee is scheduled for 10-17-2017.

What more.... are you expecting at this point ?

Did you want to peruse the lunch menu ?

Relax.

-Bug-

How about you post something about what's going on. We are use to nothing from Hoffa negotiations. It would be nice to get info. I am in a very small center. Our BA comes maybe 2 times a yr. No news ever. I could pass on to the building.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
He wasn't fired from anything.

He was replaced as Director of the Small Package division.... which was just an appointment.

Still President of Local 25, President of Joint Council 10, and IBT Vice President.

-Bug-

Spin it how you wish

But, from the outside looking in

I’am going to say it looks like he was fired

anHOURover

He wasn't fired from anything.

He was replaced as Director of the Small Package division.... which was just an appointment.

Still President of Local 25, President of Joint Council 10, and IBT Vice President.

-Bug-
Way to spin the facts slugger.
S E L L O U T WITH A RED VEST

anHOURover

Everyone on the National negotiating committee, is appointed by the General President.

Nobody.... is hired.

-Bug-
You think your guys got a handle on subcontractors last contract! What a joke you sellouts are. Now you are going to let the company start pvds
You fire the only man left in the IBT who was not afraid of ups. Who suffers?
THE MEMBERS ! There will be tons of concessions again!! You are a disgrace to this union bug. You are on the BANDWAGON till the wheels fall off. The wheels are falling off
FACT

anHOURover

What election are you talking about now?
The National was passed by about 3000 votes.
That was "the right thing" he did to members?
Allowing two whole regions to vote on the healthcare plan for others that would be subjected to the change but they weren't was garbage.
So let's let the rest of the country vote on your pension in NY.
You need quit saying that blanket statement because the "vast majority" of posters on here disagree with the lies you post.

Teamcare is not as bad as the C6 plan the ibt offered to us so they could "enhance it" and say...."There, it mirrors your existing plan" the second time we voted but the issue was also the crooked ways they presented it. Does it mirror the company plan? No. Healthcare is changing, I'll give you that but getting lied to about it and allowing others to vote it in without getting it themselves is WRONG.
You must be as gullible as the ibt thought that we were.
Evidently the company is not "out of the healthcare business" either. Get your facts straight.
YOUR comments prove you have no clue went on last contract.
I can see you just say back and did nothing to educate the members.
You were not in the tranches like I am!
Stop acting like the c6 plan was only given to us to be enhanced. If it was not for my vote no movement we would have no crappy enhancements. We would all be paying a 20% co pay for our medications.
You can thank me now slugger.
I'll be over to check the oil level in the minivan
FACT