2018 Contract Proposals

Union Power

Silent member
YOUR comments prove you have no clue went on last contract.
I can see you just say back and did nothing to educate the members.
You were not in the tranches like I am!
Stop acting like the c6 plan was only given to us to be enhanced. If it was not for my vote no movement we would have no crappy enhancements. We would all be paying a 20% co pay for our medications.
You can thank me now slugger.
I'll be over to check the oil level in the minivan
FACT
Never been in a "tranch"... that's accurate.
Instead of checking the oil in someone's minivan (whatever that means) I think you should check your EKG for brainwaves the next time you're in your favorite medical facility.
We've never heard of "your" vote No movement but we saw Jumbo's. He's also tdu if I remember correctly.
I doubt if tdu even solicited your membership. Their standards must not dip that low.

anHOURover

Never been in a "tranch"... that's accurate.
Instead of checking the oil in someone's minivan (whatever that means) I think you should check your EKG for brainwaves the next time you're in your favorite medical facility.
We've never heard of "your" vote No movement but we saw Jumbo's. He's also tdu if I remember correctly.
I doubt if tdu even solicited your membership. Their standards must not dip that low.
brother my movement was national jumbo is not tdu brother
stop acting like you know the facts
my movement exposed the IBT AND UPS and spread nationally
keep being the teamcare cheerleader slugger
i promise you this local will vote no over 90%
i PROMISE YOU ITS VOTE NO IN PHILLY
FACT

Union Power

Silent member
brother my movement was national jumbo is not tdu brother
stop acting like you know the facts
my movement exposed the IBT AND UPS and spread nationally
keep being the teamcare cheerleader slugger
i promise you this local will vote no over 90%
i PROMISE YOU ITS VOTE NO IN PHILLY
FACT
Is that so? Jumbo's not TDU?
Google these tdu postings and your lies will be exposed to all.
IMG_20171008_151456.jpg IMG_20171008_151516.jpg
Your Philly building(s) (according to "Jumbo") are TDU. I'd post his part of the article on those pages but you know you'd have them taken down. Read it yourself slug.

Any more lies you want to expose yourself with on here today?

Come on slugger. Fess up.

We're waiting............. Oh, I forgot you're in time out for being an abusive poster.

Your movement? The only time you have a "movement" is before you flush.

Like I said, new Huggies and a pacifier. Get them while you're at Walmart.

anHOURover

Is that so? Jumbo's not TDU?
Google these tdu postings and your lies will be exposed to all.
View attachment 159607 View attachment 159608
Your Philly building(s) (according to "Jumbo") are TDU. I'd post his part of the article on those pages but you know you'd have them taken down. Read it yourself slug.

Any more lies you want to expose yourself with on here today?

Come on slugger. Fess up.

We're waiting............. Oh, I forgot you're in time out for being an abusive poster.

Your movement? The only time you have a "movement" is before you flush.

Like I said, new Huggies and a pacifier. Get them while you're at Walmart.
Hey slugger I don't shop at Walmart
Once again Jumbo is no a tdu member
FACT
once you expose yourself a little more I'd like to confront you as well.
You are nothing but a Teamcare cheerleader.
FACT

Union Power

Silent member
Hey slugger I don't shop at Walmart
Once again Jumbo is no a tdu member
FACT
once you expose yourself a little more I'd like to confront you as well.
You are nothing but a Teamcare cheerleader.
FACT
The only consistent FACT about you is that you LIE.
Jumbo is/was TDU and so you must be also. Read the TDU testimonies I posted. Your local, your hub, your city, your buddy who led the Vote No movement in Philly (your workplace) and last but not least...
you're LYING again. FACT.

Get yourself out of the corner and learn to be honest. Slug.

anHOURover

Jumbo is/was TDU and so you must be also. Read the TDU testimonies I posted. Your local, your hub, your city, your buddy who led the Vote No movement in Philly (your workplace) and last but not least...

One again slugger
Jumbo is not tdu.
In case you haven't figured it out yet ,
Tdu attaches themselves to people they can use to get new members.
I'll say it again
JUMBO IS NOT A TDU MEMBER
FACT
How's the oil level on the mini van ?

anHOURover

No comment usually means you found out you were wrong.
Thanks slugger

Last edited by a moderator:

Over disciplined0123

? The same orion that has us delivering businesses after 5, pickups after they close, and just yesterday had me slated to deliver a 10:30 commit dead last. They can't use that failed program to do anything.
Yes but they invested like 2 billion dollars on Orion They will never admit something to fail. Especiallly if the board agreed to investing shareholders money promising double didget returns ... That’s not a good business practice for a billion dollar company

Over disciplined0123

How can that be... I loved having that day off to spend with family for the last 23 years. And for the last 4 I have been working and it is heavy as hell that day. Most business are closed which makes it a little better unless you have a retail business route

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Yes but they invested like 2 billion dollars on Orion They will never admit something to fail. Especiallly if the board agreed to investing shareholders money promising double didget returns ... That’s not a good business practice for a billion dollar company
The problem is that upper management lies to each other.

Over disciplined0123

? The same orion that has us delivering businesses after 5, pickups after they close, and just yesterday had me slated to deliver a 10:30 commit dead last. They can't use that failed program to do anything.
And making all left hand turns and delivering both sides of a busy street with a center divider And for some reason Orion knows your return to building time. But he does not know your leave building time. Cuz I’m sure it’s not 955

Future

Victory Ride
And making all left hand turns and delivering both sides of a busy street with a center divider And for some reason Orion knows your return to building time. But he does not know your leave building time. Cuz I’m sure it’s not 955
They adjust that in my building