251 United Action Slate

stink219

Aren't you the guy that was going on and on about the importance ONE arbitration case can make for the entire world?

Would yah look at that, it was you! Well, using your own warped logic, it looks like the boys in 804 are setting new precedents for other buildings then? Or does that only work in reverse? Either way, I'm just happy that 804 actually has the cash to take a case to arbitration.

Um, you do understand that it was a joke. They re-won what is called a Weingarten Right. So either they weren't enforcing the rights of their people or they didn't know it was a right. But only TDU would consider an almost 40 year law a win. I mean when your called into the office, when did you learn you get representation?

Um, you do understand that it was a joke. They re-won what is called a Weingarten Right. So either they weren't enforcing the rights of their people or they didn't know it was a right. But only TDU would consider an almost 40 year law a win. I mean when your called into the office, when did you learn you get representation?
He's to smart to understand humor. That and he's so smart he's boycotting paragraphs.

You know me...
Um, you do understand that it was a joke.

Uhh no. It wasn't a joke. It's only a joke now because you were proven incorrect. You were very serious when you typed it out. Let's not BS eachother. If the decision went the other way, you'd be all over it.

They re-won what is called a Weingarten Right. So either they weren't enforcing the rights of their people or they didn't know it was a right. But only TDU would consider an almost 40 year law a win. I mean when your called into the office, when did you learn you get representation?

I believe the situation was that UPS was violating members Weingarten rights. 804 followed the grievance procedure all the way to arbitration and won the UPS members of 804 STRONGER rights than those awarded by the Supreme Court in NLRB .vs J.Weingarten, as the employees of 804 do not have to make a clear request for union representation, it is EXPECTED that a steward will be present.

I get your mission to trash the other side, but not being able to give credit where credit is due is just dishonorable.

stink219

Uhh no. It wasn't a joke. It's only a joke now because you were proven incorrect. You were very serious when you typed it out. Let's not BS eachother. If the decision went the other way, you'd be all over it.

I believe the situation was that UPS was violating members Weingarten rights. 804 followed the grievance procedure all the way to arbitration and won the UPS members of 804 STRONGER rights than those awarded by the Supreme Court in NLRB .vs J.Weingarten, as the employees of 804 do not have to make a clear request for union representation, it is EXPECTED that a steward will be present.

I get your mission to trash the other side, but not being able to give credit where credit is due is just dishonorable.
Omg!!! Lmfao!! "I get your mission to trash the other side, but not being able to give credit where credit is due is just dishonorable."Remember this!!

I wasn't insinuating that I was kidding. I mean the whole report was a joke. Facts are facts. They are failing in the fact that UPS is beating 804. You can defend it all you want. They are the ones losing members due to terminations not us. It will all be made clear soon bubba. Patience. Just be patient.

"I get your mission to trash the other side, but not being able to give credit where credit is due is just dishonorable."
"I get your mission to trash the other side, but not being able to give credit where credit is due is just dishonorable."

Inthegame

Ostensibly, you have mistaken my bucolic tone for weakness, you'd be well advised not to make that mistake again. To your point: it would be a misrepresentation of truth for me not to concede to the fact that my prognosis seldom proves a fallacy when predicting the conspicuous outcomes that are spawned by the strained thought processes of lesser mortals. With that said, I concurrently hold in high regard the belief that correlation does not necessarily imply causation. As such, I only presume to "predict" your thoughts based on the company that you keep (willingly, might I add) as I have never had the ecstatic pleasure of reading any of your eight thousand posts until about 15 seconds ago. SO please, forgive my assumption that you were just another lackey from 251. Clearly you are their intellectual enforcer, because at least you were able to conjure up some semblance of a point behind your argument.(I know alotta big words too! Friend request me on Facebook so we can play words with friends!!)

Inexperienced leadership is nothing more than a straw man argument. For over two centuries, the entire body of leadership that is charged with governing the most powerful country, and the most advanced civilization the world has ever known has been exchanged regularly, on a 4 to 8 year schedule. Lets not pretend that running local 251 (into the ground) is a feat of business administration. Every leader in the world was inexperienced at one point, even Jesus Barrios and Moses Reddy. Save your false Gods and straw man arguments for people that can't see them for exactly what they are, please.

And the trust agreement is amended by whom? Say it with me gamer guy....The trustees. (As it is clearly stated in the SPD.) Which means they hold the power to bargain with their employer counterparts for better benefits, more employer contributions, the removal of harmful language et cetera. Listen, we can talk each other around the interpretation of contract language bush all day, it is not going to change the fact that the language SUCKS. Anyone who argues against that is either mentally challenged, or has something "Inthegame". Should I make another one of my "predictions" and wait with baited breath for another of your sardonically pleonastic retorts?

And you were so proud of that thirty seconds when you looked like the smartest guy in the thread...

Sorry for the late response but I've been enjoying life, miraculously without your ramblings. So many wanderings I'm afraid I'll miss a few points as my mere mortal intellect is struggling to match your sagacity. Here's the deal pal, I don't have 8000 some posts so maybe your brilliance has blinded your response meant for another lesser mortal. No problem though, being bright sometimes carries heavy baggage.
But to a point...your attack on Trustee's powers was why I responded. You're just wrong in what you wrote. No Trustee gets enjoyment from "cutting" bennys. No Trustee decides the entire Trust Agreement should be listed in the SPD. Restating Trust Agreements to provide your desired content will only cost Fund dollars that won't be available to participants. That's not prudent decision making. Every Trust agreement allows Trustees to terminate plans if certain conditions occur. This current group has not amended the Plan to "game" anyone. They inherited this Plan.
And you also mixing responsibilities when you claim the Union Trustees can "bargain" with Employer counterparts on Trust Funds for additional contributions. Contract negotiations (in which Trustees may or may not be involved) provide the template for funding levels. You should refocus your attack elsewhere.

I'll agree with your point on experience, but this country has survived leadership changes because the agencies remain intact. Win union office and clean house and members lose every time.

Not that you'll take any advice from the smartest guy for thirty seconds, but calm down. If your so cocksure of a victory, why bother posting here? Only a few hundred nationwide are reading these threads. Maybe a half dozen from L251. Seems like you're desperately fishing for votes. Might think about changing your bait.

You know me...
Sorry for the late response but I've been enjoying life, miraculously without your ramblings. So many wanderings I'm afraid I'll miss a few points as my mere mortal intellect is struggling to match your sagacity. Here's the deal pal, I don't have 8000 some posts so maybe your brilliance has blinded your response meant for another lesser mortal. No problem though, being bright sometimes carries heavy baggage.
But to a point...your attack on Trustee's powers was why I responded. You're just wrong in what you wrote. No Trustee gets enjoyment from "cutting" bennys. No Trustee decides the entire Trust Agreement should be listed in the SPD. Restating Trust Agreements to provide your desired content will only cost Fund dollars that won't be available to participants. That's not prudent decision making. Every Trust agreement allows Trustees to terminate plans if certain conditions occur. This current group has not amended the Plan to "game" anyone. They inherited this Plan.
And you also mixing responsibilities when you claim the Union Trustees can "bargain" with Employer counterparts on Trust Funds for additional contributions. Contract negotiations (in which Trustees may or may not be involved) provide the template for funding levels. You should refocus your attack elsewhere.

I'll agree with your point on experience, but this country has survived leadership changes because the agencies remain intact. Win union office and clean house and members lose every time.

Not that you'll take any advice from the smartest guy for thirty seconds, but calm down. If your so cocksure of a victory, why bother posting here? Only a few hundred nationwide are reading these threads. Maybe a half dozen from L251. Seems like you're desperately fishing for votes. Might think about changing your bait.

Does this mean you don't want to play words with friends?

If you think I am doing this to fish for votes, you are missing the point entirely. I am just trying to get Sting to admit that he ihas been promised a future position in the local as a reward for his blind loyalty. Then I was planning to wax on eloquently about making deals with the devil and such...but Sting isn't playing ball it seems...

You know me...

If you think I am doing this to fish for votes, you are missing the point entirely. I am just trying to get Sting to admit that he ihas been promised a future position in the local as a reward for his blind loyalty. Then I was planning to wax on eloquently about making deals with the devil and such...but Sting isn't playing ball it seems...

​"Stink" Not sting. Damn autocorrect...

stink219

There is a term to describe someone like you, pseudologia fantastica, but I'm sure you already know what that means because your brain is so big or you probably created the term when you went to medical school or something. How was negotiations btw? Heard you and the UA boys went to Atlanta to expedite this UPS contract. Lmfao!! Impressive. I didn't know you were requested by the international to that. Could you give more detail on how that went?

You know me...
There is a term to describe someone like you, pseudologia fantastica

There is a term to describe yourself as well as the Membership slate. It's called Narcissistic personality disorder. That is when you are excessively preoccupied with the issue of personal adequacy, prestige, vanity and power to see or care about the damage you are causing to people. Actually, that's not fair. Jojo and the gang are text book narcissists, but you, I believe you suffer from Munchhausen syndrome. You are so blinded by the empty promises from this group of narcissists that you actually think they are good for the entire membership. Clearly, you are living in a fantasy world. Wake up stinky. Open your eyes. The Matrix has you...

Atlanta was good. I had Hoffa pinned for a better golfer, what with all the free time he has not running the union and whatnot. But nope, he seems to suck at everything he does. Thank Christ for that last name, eh Stink?

stink219

There is a term to describe yourself as well as the Membership slate. It's called Narcissistic personality disorder. That is when you are excessively preoccupied with the issue of personal adequacy, prestige, vanity and power to see or care about the damage you are causing to people. Actually, that's not fair. Jojo and the gang are text book narcissists, but you, I believe you suffer from Munchhausen syndrome. You are so blinded by the empty promises from this group of narcissists that you actually think they are good for the entire membership. Clearly, you are living in a fantasy world. Wake up stinky. Open your eyes. The Matrix has you...

Atlanta was good. I had Hoffa pinned for a better golfer, what with all the free time he has not running the union and whatnot. But nope, he seems to suck at everything he does. Thank Christ for that last name, eh Stink?

You obviously don't know the real Membership Slate then. You personal flight of vengeance clouds your perception. As for the above, It sounds like your describing a guy that thinks he has all the answers, and in an effort to build acceptance, he fabricates an inflated self in order to gain comfort but it becomes so comfortable that the fabricated elements become believed to that man. Hmmmm, it does sound like someone we know. Maybe someone on UA251? Btw, does the UA smear campaign start before or after nomination? Just curious.

stink219

There is a term to describe yourself as well as the Membership slate. It's called Narcissistic personality disorder.
Being awesome is not narcissism. Just saying.
Look dude, some people wear Superman pajamas. Superman wears Stink219 pajamas.
Magicians can walk on water but I can swim through land. I don't flush the toilet ever! I just scare the crap out of it. I've counted to infinity...Twice.
So see, I'm pretty friend'n awesome. I'm not a narcissist. Actually looks like you just cut and paste my older posts though.

Magicians can walk on water but I can swim through land. I don't flush the toilet ever! I just scare the crap out of it. I've counted to infinity...Twice.
So see, I'm pretty friend'n awesome. I'm not a narcissist. Actually looks like you just cut and paste my older posts though.
This post is awesome

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture

Yet for some reason nobody will sell him a Dos Equis???

smells like godzilla

That is a funny post, but you are no Chuck Norris; and that's where I draw the line.

You know me...

Too bad you can't make the truth disappear like that post. See you at nominations son.

You know me...

Here's the RIH response to Jojo's circus of free beer and "Food" (Whatever that constitutes...) See yah at nominations Stinky.

IMG_3989.jpg
IMG_3989.jpg