251 United Action Slate

stink219

Here's the RIH response to Jojo's circus of free beer and "Food" (Whatever that constitutes...) See yah at nominations Stinky.
It's being catered by The Capital Grill. I heard that giving away premium job crap before. You do know that you need to be licensed as an electrician or mechanic? So one can't just move from laundry department to an electrician. Imagine the RIH if you could? God help us. And is it true that United Action WILL NOT be giving jobs to their friends? As far as "side deals" go, how did the lowest seniority driver (who is running for Sec/Tres) bypass 8 other drivers to get premium vacation weeks in September? There are a lot of very pissed off people because of that. Tisk, tisk, tisk! Not even in office and your team is wheelin' and dealin'?

image-3148460959.jpg

Oh look, I can post pictures too!! I counted 61 adults. I didn't include the 15 kids and 1 dog btw. I think 46 of those adults are eligible. Hundreds?!! Lmao! Let me guess, you decided to take the picture when there was as very little people as possible? See you at the Nommies!! I'll be in the front row. Very front.
image-3148460959.jpg

First membership is the best. They rock unbelievable mustaches and offer free beer! God bless Jojo!!!! RESPECT THE STACHE!!

It's being catered by The Capital Grill. I heard that giving away premium job crap before. You do know that you need to be licensed as an electrician or mechanic? So one can't just move from laundry department to an electrician. Imagine the RIH if you could? God help us. And is it true that United Action WILL NOT be giving jobs to their friends? As far as "side deals" go, how did the lowest seniority driver (who is running for Sec/Tres) bypass 8 other drivers to get premium vacation weeks in September? There are a lot of very pissed off people because of that. Tisk, tisk, tisk! Not even in office and your team is wheelin' and dealin'?

View attachment 9966

Oh look, I can post pictures too!! I counted 61 adults. I didn't include the 15 kids and 1 dog btw. I think 46 of those adults are eligible. Hundreds?!! Lmao! Let me guess, you decided to take the picture when there was as very little people as possible? See you at the Nommies!! I'll be in the front row. Very front.
Lol

RIH251

admittedly ive never been much into the politics here, pretty much been keeping my head down since BA Jerry retired. But when my trailer driver friend over at big brown told me about this blog I had to check it out. these guys are intense lol

admittedly ive never been much into the politics here, pretty much been keeping my head down since BA Jerry retired. But when my trailer driver friend over at big brown told me about this blog I had to check it out. these guys are intense lol
Yea these guys in Rhode Island go hard like Aaron Hernandez.

stink219

Whats up bro. Congrats btw. I heard you guys just got a 5% at RIH negotiated by Kevin. Tough to do in these difficult economic times from a company that is screaming poverty. That's a sweet raise. Well deserved too. Is it also true that there is no layoff clause in the contract? That's incredible!

RIH251

yes that's my understanding, 5%. but I assume it was negotiated way back at beginning of contract, cant recall if there was a poverty claim back then. as far as the no lay off I don't know much about it.

RIH251

ok...so catch me up. whos who? Stink' your obviously a ups guy. how about 407 steward? 251? Elvis 251? who are all these people, are they running on the opposing "slates"

stink219

ok...so catch me up. whos who? Stink' your obviously a ups guy. how about 407 steward? 251? Elvis 251? who are all these people, are they running on the opposing "slates"

I'm not running for anything. Don't know Elvis 251. So there is 251, RIH251 and Elvis251? Kinda odd, but ok.

RIH251

And apparently we can send and receive private notes to each other on this blog? I just got one. says don't mess with stinky and ill be ok?

over9five

Staff member
And apparently we can send and receive private notes to each other on this blog? I just got one. says don't mess with stinky and ill be ok?
Was it a threat? We will not tolerate threats in the forums OR by private message.

From the Terms of Service:

"You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, insulting, sexually-oriented or any material that may violate any applicable laws. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned from this site."

RIH251

I only ask because for awhile I was seeing employees here with these TDU pins on and then they were all gone. so this action RI 251 group is them? or are they gone and this is another group?

stink219

I only ask because for awhile I was seeing employees here with these TDU pins on and then they were all gone. so this action RI 251 group is them? or are they gone and this is another group?

It's the same group. I'm not sure why they don't promote the TDU connection. Not too many people are fond of TDU. Maybe it's to generate votes? I don't want to speculate on that. We all know how rumors get started.

RIH251

TDU scares me. they ran in local 251 once before, I did some research back then and was scared at what I found. now this new group, I don't know what to think. if there not TDU ill give them a look. like I said earlier, not much into the politics of unions. never had much use for it here during my career. what little help I needed here and there I got. so what's the big hoopla about replacing who we got now.