$75 million?????

542thruNthru

Trying to milk it?

I have a thing for cows.
RegalSharpBushbaby-max-1mb.gif

Whitelightning1534

UPS is going broke

I agree with you I feel like UPS is dragging out this new contract because they can't afford to pay us hence why I have an interview in the morning for a different warehouse that actually pays it's people decent livable money UPS pays us like they're going broke they need to improve on the hubs that are already built instead of building new ones at least buy us equipment that actually works

542thruNthru

You found a better paying job than UPS? I did and I don't regret leaving I'm a lot happier

I agree with you I feel like UPS is dragging out this new contract because they can't afford to pay us hence why I have an interview in the morning for a different warehouse that actually pays it's people decent livable money UPS pays us like they're going broke they need to improve on the hubs that are already built instead of building new ones at least buy us equipment that actually works

First you say you left for a better job. Now you say you have a interview.

Someone can't keep their angry stories straight.

jbrockins

not me, i’m an essential worker

View attachment 241872
orion is only a computer program made of binary codes. if you take your route are and put a map on the wall, all orion does is place your stops on the map, and connect the dots in the shortest line. doesnt work in the real place unless you drive cross country, thru backyards, and turn on a dime. our dispatcher is putting on as many routes as they can, in order to average the day for all drivers. example, i live in a rural area, and two different drivers are delivering to towns the size of 185, and 250 respectively. i repeat, 2 routes in both towns, get real. yeah, our dispatcher is a piece of work, totally incompetent. our center has 10 or less routes on an average day, and i guarantee i could save our center at least 100 or more miles/per day. with the billions ups spent on the orion, they will never admit they are wrong. same with the preload system. bogus. rule of thumb, if supervisor has lips moving, its a strong likelihood they are lying.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
orion is only a computer program made of binary codes. if you take your route are and put a map on the wall, all orion does is place your stops on the map, and connect the dots in the shortest line. doesnt work in the real place unless you drive cross country, thru backyards, and turn on a dime. our dispatcher is putting on as many routes as they can, in order to average the day for all drivers. example, i live in a rural area, and two different drivers are delivering to towns the size of 185, and 250 respectively. i repeat, 2 routes in both towns, get real. yeah, our dispatcher is a piece of work, totally incompetent. our center has 10 or less routes on an average day, and i guarantee i could save our center at least 100 or more miles/per day. with the billions ups spent on the orion, they will never admit they are wrong. same with the preload system. bogus. rule of thumb, if supervisor has lips moving, its a strong likelihood they are lying.
E54924E3-4AF3-4B86-9E86-DA32DC1FA0DB.gif
1954D34E-A8E1-4238-9AC9-416A7101F17D.gif
We know it sucks..... geeezzzuuusss !!!

The Driver

I drive.
orion is only a computer program made of binary codes. if you take your route are and put a map on the wall, all orion does is place your stops on the map, and connect the dots in the shortest line.

I've been wondering this for a long time. Can can anyone confirm this is how it was designed? "As the crow flies" instead of shortest path with the road itself? If that's true... oh my God...

Wilson1397

Half the lies they tell about me aren't true!!
I've been wondering this for a long time. Can can anyone confirm this is how it was designed? "As the crow flies" instead of shortest path with the road itself? If that's true... oh my God...
I wonder this too. Yesterday I had one that as the crow flies was right over the mountain but was about 4 miles to go around. I was supposed to drive by two stops on the same road to do it.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
you go on a good rant only to admit that, at the core of it, your PDS is totally incompetent

nothing works right if you have a dummy behind it, even a package car :)

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
that is not how it was designed, but it does require the map/road characteristics be accurate to get a good solution